Author Topic: Help required with University paper (Trigonometry / Satellites)  (Read 813 times)

Offline HalcyonTopic starter

• Global Moderator
I hate asking for help with assignments but this one has me absolutely stumped since my maths skills aren't strong and I've bitten off more than I can chew.

If any of you wonderful people have the time over the next few days to assist me with a University paper in relation to satellite orbits and the maths behind the RF itself, there is a case of beer (or beverage of your choice) in it for you. Alternatively, we can come to some kind of other arrangement.

If you have some spare time and wouldn't mind assisting, please PM me and we'll talk one-on-one.

Offline TheUnnamedNewbie

• Super Contributor
  • mmwave RFIC/antenna designer
Re: Help required with University paper (Trigonometry / Satellites)
« Reply #1 on: May 29, 2020, 06:53:44 am »
Why not just put the information out here so everyone interested can help?
The best part about magic is when it stops being magic and becomes science instead

"There was no road, but the people walked on it, and the road came to be, and the people followed it, for the road took the path of least resistance"

The following users thanked this post: george.b

• Global Moderator
« Reply #2 on: May 29, 2020, 08:12:18 am »

I thought about that but the content is copyrighted by the university, so I'm not allowed to reproduce or publicise it.

Also, because the questions/answers are changed slightly for each semester. Based on the questions, they could determine which group of people it came from. Not something I want to deal with. They deliberately put those "markers" in so they can be somewhat traced.

Offline vk4ffab

• Regular Contributor
« Reply #3 on: May 30, 2020, 09:27:44 am »

I thought about that but the content is copyrighted by the university, so I'm not allowed to reproduce or publicise it.

Also, because the questions/answers are changed slightly for each semester. Based on the questions, they could determine which group of people it came from. Not something I want to deal with. They deliberately put those "markers" in so they can be somewhat traced.

What is the actual math you do not understand? No one is going to show you HOW to work it all out, but we will happily help you UNDERSTAND the math you do not. We can explain processes and you can do then do your assignment.

• Global Moderator
« Reply #4 on: June 07, 2020, 06:52:54 am »
Here is one I can share...

The math confuses the crap out of me.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf