Author Topic: DS2200E / Easyscope - drivers and software  (Read 3254 times)

Offline manicdocTopic starter

• Supporter
    • Aykira Internet Solutions
DS2200E / Easyscope - drivers and software
« on: March 11, 2013, 08:11:35 am »
I know, darn long shot - but I'm gathering together my electronics kit and found my 'old' USB oscilloscope. Now I've got a driver to recognize, the lights come on so something initialised - but all the latest EasyScope programs I can get my hands on seem 'bound' to whatever device they came with. Which is annoying as they seem to see the DS2200E enough to tell me I have DS2200E but absolutely refuse to do anything with it.. argh!

Basically if anybody has a version of EasyScope that will play nice and run on Windows 7 and talk to the DS2200E - that would be much appreciated. Or if there is something in Linux world that would do the same that would be equally good.

Also trying to work out what I should let my better half buy for me in terms of electrical kit for my birthday - so if I can get this working I can focus on something else instead..

Much thanks

Offline manicdocTopic starter

• Supporter
    • Aykira Internet Solutions
Re: DS2200E / Easyscope - drivers and software
« Reply #1 on: March 11, 2013, 10:29:45 am »
I know, darn long shot - but I'm gathering together my electronics kit and found my 'old' USB oscilloscope. Now I've got a driver to recognize, the lights come on so something initialised - but all the latest EasyScope programs I can get my hands on seem 'bound' to whatever device they came with. Which is annoying as they seem to see the DS2200E enough to tell me I have DS2200E but absolutely refuse to do anything with it.. argh!

Basically if anybody has a version of EasyScope that will play nice and run on Windows 7 and talk to the DS2200E - that would be much appreciated. Or if there is something in Linux world that would do the same that would be equally good.

Also trying to work out what I should let my better half buy for me in terms of electrical kit for my birthday - so if I can get this working I can focus on something else instead..

Much thanks

It was a long shot and I scored!! After much additional Google diving with various phrases found an original mark I EasyScope zip file complete with manual on a crusty old website - installed and works a treat! phew!  Not exactly the most fully featured USB scope going, but considering it would have gone in the bin otherwise, can't complain.

Back to working out what I want for my birthday... hmm..

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf