Author Topic: Amsterdam - Electronics Design Engineer  (Read 2580 times)

Offline cubeflakeTopic starter

• Contributor
Amsterdam - Electronics Design Engineer
« on: March 11, 2021, 09:35:59 am »
Hi all!

My name is Jim and since a few years I'm running a small electronics design/product development ship under the name JDT Engineering. I build electronics and software for a variety of companies, ranging from start-ups to relatively established companies. On my website I list a few recent projects: www.jdt.engineering (yep that url is correct).

The amount of work I'm getting has been steadily increasing and has gotten to the point that it's too much for me to do on my own (even with the help of my intern) and I'm looking for someone to join me full-time to help out with (from most important to least important)
- firmware development (mostly STM32)
- circuit design
- PCB design

If you can write some Python and/or have experience in working with more industrial electrical gear (PLCs, VFDs, etc), that would be very helpful too. Some experience in SMD assembly would also be very handy. Most of all, I'm hoping to find somebody that is as passionate about technology as I am, and enjoys building cool stuff!

My office/lab is located in the "creative makerspace" https://www.contactamsterdam.nl/ which includes access to 3D-printers, laser cutters, a CNC mill and a variety of other machines and tools which are very helpful for prototyping. There is also a really cool community here with mostly start-ups that all have super friendly and really make this a nice place to hang out.

The position is mostly on-site, but I'm open for working partly remote. If this sounds interesting, please send me a PM!

Kind regards,

Jim

The following users thanked this post: maxpayne, Vincentd

Offline vinicius

Re: Amsterdam - Electronics Design Engineer
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2021, 01:45:02 am »
Hi Jim,
I am still a first year engineering student in Brazil, but looking for a partner to plan a business. I read you are already in charge of JDT, but I was thinking we might could discuss some ideas.
Best wishes,
Vinícius

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf