Author Topic: Help wanted - prototyping - position sensor and LCD readout  (Read 1599 times)

Offline thefloridianTopic starter

Hello all. 

I have a small project that requires some electronics skill.  I am personally at a deficit of the required skill set  so I’m reaching out to the EEV community.
I am building a prototype that involves a device that reports a position to a two digit numerical display.  As the position changes the numerical display has to instantly change to update the new position. It is battery operated.

So it has a read head or sensor head that moves along a strip of pre-defined positions, and the second component with the LCD readout that also houses a battery compartment.  Also, I am dealing with very small space constraints.

I need someone who can create schematics that can be submitted to manufacture for the required PCB’s.

If anyone is interested in a side job please message me and we can arrange to go over more details. I have drawn up some rough schematics that will shed more light.  Also, I don’t have much of a budget to work with, so this will probably not be the job that pushes the retirement plan over the top.

Thanks!

Offline deskpro256

• Contributor
Re: Help wanted - prototyping - position sensor and LCD readout
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2020, 12:20:38 am »
Sent you a pm! ;)

Offline thefloridianTopic starter

Re: Help wanted - prototyping - position sensor and LCD readout
« Reply #3 on: July 02, 2020, 07:51:20 pm »
I am sure, thanks. 

In any event, i have the help i need for now.  Thanks all.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf