Author Topic: Looking for EDA who can make my circuit and PCB better  (Read 1506 times)

Offline JacksterTopic starter

• Frequent Contributor
    • PCBA.UK
Looking for EDA who can make my circuit and PCB better
« on: June 08, 2019, 10:42:19 am »
As per title, looking for someone to take a look at my circuit and PCB design and basically remake it to spec.

The project is based off an Arduino Nano (ATMega328p MCU) and has a nRF24l01 WiFi board, 7 segment led display driver, FTDI USB to Serial, a few switches and a JST header for a PWM sensor.

The device operation is pretty simple.
Takes PWM input from a sonar sensor, works out the distance, displays it on the 7 segment displays and also sends the data out via WiFi to another device.
The switches are for accessing the software menu that change parameters.

I have attempted to design the circuit and PCB files but there are a few issues with it.
The general consensus from people smarter than me is that it is a bad design which is probably causing me all the problems.

So I am looking for someone with Arduino experience to take a look at the circuit design, improve on it and then design the PCB to industry spec.
I have a set layout for certain items on the board but it should not be too hard to work around these.

There are 2 designs in total. After fixing the first one, I would also like the 2nd design to be fixed. It is basically a clone of the first design but split PCBs and a few duplicate components.
But this will be in a few weeks, maybe a month in the future.

General idea of what you are dealing with;

The only requirement I have is to work in Altium or CircuitMaker. I can't do Eagle I am afraid.
EasyEDA might be an option. Will have to see.

I don't have a lot of money so if you want +$1000 then this is not for you.
Please PM me with experience, how much $$ you want and how free you are over the next week or so.
Ideally looking for people in or around the European time zones.
I can ship my working/not working boards for analysis too.

Thank you
Jack

Offline Cloud

• Regular Contributor
Re: Looking for EDA who can make my circuit and PCB better
« Reply #1 on: June 11, 2019, 01:28:43 pm »
How much do you expect to pay for project?
You can also PM me this information and I can send you some screen shots of PCBs that I have made.

Offline free_electron

• Super Contributor
    • SiliconValleyGarage
Re: Looking for EDA who can make my circuit and PCB better
« Reply #2 on: June 11, 2019, 02:36:38 pm »
send me the schdoc and i will clean that up for you. free
Professional Electron Wrangler.
Any comments, or points of view expressed, are my own and not endorsed , induced or compensated by my employer(s).

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf