Author Topic: Looking for Full-Time Electrical and Embedded Engineers in Southern Arizona  (Read 2255 times)

Offline ferret_guyTopic starter

Hey, I work at Marcus Engineering and we are looking for some more experienced engineers to join our team.

As a consulting firm, I get to work on (and you would too!) a wide variety of very cool projects mostly focused on the Military, Medical, and Aerospace fields. The part I enjoy the most is the constant learning, every project is different.

We are looking for people with 5 to 15 years experience in Electrical Engineering or Embedded Systems.

Feel free to send me an email with your resume at "momo+eevblog(at-sign)marcusengineering.com"

Our job advertisement text is below:

At Marcus, Engineering we employ bright driven Electrical Engineers and Computer/Embedded Engineers. We love enthusiastic Makers and Hackers and drive to be the industry’s most prized engineers. Strength and discipline in engineering fundamentals and ability to communicate in written and oral form are also musts to blend creativity and enthusiasm with disciplined rapid development of advanced medical devices, industrial, and military electronics, software, and firmware. As Marcus Engineering grows we need people with the dedicated engineering spirit and those who can lead and take responsibility!

If you are looking for a job that challenges you and constantly has you learning new skills, if you are the type of person who can work well with small teams and manage projects for quick turnaround requiring fast thinking, self-direction, and rapid learning, if you are hands-on as well as brilliant at design, and motivating people, and love to follow projects from concept to manufacturing Marcus Engineering has a spot for.

Desired EE skills:
  • circuit design
  • PCB layout (Altium Designer)
  • analog design
  • switch mode power design (SMPS)
  • motor control
  • sensor systems
  • serial protocols (SPI, UART, I2C)
  • data acquisition (ADC, DAC)
  • embedded C programming (PIC, ARM, etc.).
  • surface mount assembly
  • box build skills
  • strong troubleshooting and test skills
  • Industrial Controls knowledge
  • Test Equipment Design
  • Project Management
  • Revision Control
  • Design Controls

Desired Embedded Systems skills:
  • embedded C programming (PIC, ARM, etc.).
  • Labview
  • Embedded Linux
  • Modest hardware knowledge to support board bring up and troubleshooting
  • Motor control
  • Sensor systems
  • Serial protocols (SPI, UART, I2C)
  • Data acquisition (ADC, DAC)
  • Project Management
  • Revision Control (SVN, GIT)
  • Design Controls (issue trackers, documentation, Doxygen)

Visit www.marcusengineering.com and see what we are about.

Candidates must be US citizens or permanent US resident.

Direct hires only please, no recruiters.

Please send cover letters and resumes. Full time salary pay depends on experience. Please include “GOOGLE IN THE DESERT” at the top of your cover letter to help us avoid resume spam.

Job Type: Full-time

Salary: $70,000.00 to $100,000.00 /year

Experience: Electrical Engineering: 3+ years (Preferred)

Work authorization: United States (Preferred)

« Last Edit: November 09, 2018, 05:01:02 pm by ferret_guy »

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf