Author Topic: Need a document photoshopped willing to send $ or trade electronics parts  (Read 5725 times)

Offline cgroen

• Supporter
    • Carstens personal web
Re: Need a document photoshopped willing to send $ or trade electronics parts
« Reply #25 on: September 04, 2019, 02:58:42 pm »
If I get banned, the forum loses, not me.
Kind regards, Samuel Lourenço

After thorough and careful thinking about that, I have come to the conclusion that I can easily live with the "loss"....

The following users thanked this post: Ysjoelfir

Offline PlainName

• Super Contributor
« Reply #26 on: September 04, 2019, 03:00:08 pm »

JOOI and perhaps a litte off-topic, do you ever look at your sig and think "Yes, this one time I actually mean what it says"? It's strange that writers reckon such an obviously fake and insincere thing either fools anyone or doesn't reflect on them.

The following users thanked this post: Kilrah

Offline Simon

• Global Moderator
  • Did that just blow up? No? might work after all !!
    • Simon's Electronics
« Reply #27 on: September 04, 2019, 03:07:45 pm »
Well there is some sensitivity over something. Not sure what it is. Oh well.

Offline bloguetronica

• Frequent Contributor
  • !
« Reply #28 on: September 05, 2019, 07:54:11 pm »
If I get banned, the forum loses, not me.

After thorough and careful thinking about that, I have come to the conclusion that I can easily live with the "loss"....
Although I couldn't agree you with more, because I will no longer contribute to this forum in a meaningful way, the quality of your posts don't speak volumes about you. I'm yet to find a post from you that I can use. So, I'm afraid your opinion is worth jack shit.

JOOI and perhaps a litte off-topic, do you ever look at your sig and think "Yes, this one time I actually mean what it says"? It's strange that writers reckon such an obviously fake and insincere thing either fools anyone or doesn't reflect on them.
Good idea. Should I change it to "bugger off"? Dave will agree with me in this one.

Well there is some sensitivity over something. Not sure what it is. Oh well.
No, there is none. Only a "fuck it" attitude from me, from now on. As I said, I won't be contributing in a meaningful way, from now on. My level descended to the average of this forum, which in itself is quite low. Too low.

Bugger off.

Offline bloguetronica

• Frequent Contributor
  • !
« Reply #29 on: September 05, 2019, 08:04:49 pm »
Your problem?
You can sure bet it is my problem. What are you going to do? You don't scare me. And you don't get to threaten me unless you are willing to have some beef. And sure you do want to.
If I get banned, the forum loses, not me. Anyway, your scorning behavior fits in like a glove in this forum. And sure fits a mod of this forum. You wouldn't be a mod on any reputable forum, that's for sure.
Definitely, this is my last straw with you and Dave. I'm fed up!

I'm not a mod, just a random user, but I honestly can't figure out what your beef is with Simon here.
He asked "Your problem?" which is colloquially understood by me as "[And] your problem [with this text is]?" (not "[Is this really] your problem?")
If you interpret that question as a threat, I think you're sadly mistaken (and might even experience similar "threats" on a near constant basis online).

Exactly.
This thread was going fine (apart from what the OP was asking for), OP's problem solved, and you jump in with this "last straw" post  :-//
Samuel has a big problem with me after IIRC a Youtube comment spat were he bizzaringly misinterpreted one of my videos as an attack on a chip he liked.
And also IIRC has threatened to leave the forum before  ::)

EDIT: https://www.eevblog.com/forum/chat/how-can-i-delete-my-accont-here/  ::)
Time to pull your head from your ass. You are intoxicated. The AAC forums are much better than this shit, anyways.

Bugger off!

Offline sokoloff

• Super Contributor
« Reply #30 on: September 05, 2019, 11:41:44 pm »
The AAC forums are much better than this shit, anyways.
I would expect that given those forums are more to your liking, that you'd self-select to spend your limited time on the planet over there. We wish you well and bid you adieu.

The following users thanked this post: Ysjoelfir

Offline EEVblog

• Administrator
    • EEVblog
« Reply #31 on: September 06, 2019, 12:35:19 am »
Time to pull your head from your ass. You are intoxicated. The AAC forums are much better than this shit, anyways.
Bugger off!

You can now all find Samuel over on the AAC forum  ;D
Expect a post over there from him shortly I guess, it'll no doubt be hilarious.

The following users thanked this post: Zucca, Ysjoelfir

Offline EEVblog

• Administrator
    • EEVblog
« Reply #32 on: September 06, 2019, 12:45:08 am »
Looks like the AAC forum is a great place to be, the moderators will helpfully remove links to your own website  :-DD

« Last Edit: September 06, 2019, 12:47:33 am by EEVblog »

The following users thanked this post: Ysjoelfir, bd139

Offline phs

• Contributor
« Reply #33 on: September 06, 2019, 01:15:50 am »
First of all, I sincerely wish the OP the best of luck under what seem to be extremely difficult circumstances.  Though her approach may not have been the best choice, desperation can possibly drive any one of us to extreme measures, or unwise choices.  When a person with disabilities reaches out to a community, it's really embarrassing to see what sort of reception they can expect here.  I hope that she can find a much better living situation, without losing her possessions, and feel safe and secure again, as soon as possible.  Really really bad situations can turn any one of us completely inside out in an instant.  To laugh at, and even ridicule, people who are suffering, and at their weakest, is of course one of the most common forms of bullying.

Also, I hope she (OP), is able to forgive the folks who think it's acceptable to cruelly taunt their fellow brothers and sisters.   The cruelty only reveals the insecurities of the aggressors, and folks should probably pity them most of all, that they instinctively treat others badly, without bothering to consider the consequences, like the pain they may cause to people they don't even know, not to mention, themselves.

Really -- to laugh at, and ridicule someone who is clearly struggling with terribly serious issues -- is that what these forums have come to?  Sure, eventually a potential solution was offered, but not before attempting to completely demean, without even bothering to find out the details of the situation.

Though none of this is surprising, it's disappointing that the "adults" in the room seem to be oblivious that these forums are far too often completely unwelcoming to very young members, and women -- not to mention a terrible example of how professionals should treat each other.  Excessive swearing, regular childish attacks on each other, ongoing shallow sexist comments that put off women from participating -- what a shame.  Just think of the incredible resource these forums could be to very young kids.  But the way things are now, I'll certainly be steering my nieces and nephews to other resources that are much more professional and suitable for budding engineers.

As for myself, I'll continue to lurk, and possibly even participate once in a while, but there's little joy in coming here anymore (not that anyone here likely cares).  I really hope the current situation can change for the better -- I think there's already sufficient cruelty in the world without trying to add more.

Best of luck to us all, and especially the OP!

The following users thanked this post: PlainName, Beamin

Offline sokoloff

• Super Contributor
« Reply #34 on: September 06, 2019, 01:47:35 am »
Holy crap. Is this a twilight zone episode?

No one I can see is demeaning or otherwise being harsh to the OP. The forum was generally supportive and the worst anyone did to OP was suggest (the truth) that the request was soliciting help to commit fraud, but we got to a solution that was workable for her and solved her problem properly and legally.
« Last Edit: September 06, 2019, 01:49:09 am by sokoloff »

The following users thanked this post: EEVblog, Andy Watson, bd139

Offline cgroen

• Supporter
    • Carstens personal web
« Reply #35 on: September 06, 2019, 07:34:46 am »
Although I couldn't agree you with more, because I will no longer contribute to this forum in a meaningful way, the quality of your posts don't speak volumes about you. I'm yet to find a post from you that I can use. So, I'm afraid your opinion is worth jack shit.
Bugger off.

Of course you will not find anything I have written you can use, My Master. You are light years ahead of me in all matters....  :blah:
Good bye, and fare well...

Offline Mr. Scram

• Super Contributor
  • Display aficionado
« Reply #36 on: September 06, 2019, 09:52:46 am »
First of all, I sincerely wish the OP the best of luck under what seem to be extremely difficult circumstances.  Though her approach may not have been the best choice, desperation can possibly drive any one of us to extreme measures, or unwise choices.  When a person with disabilities reaches out to a community, it's really embarrassing to see what sort of reception they can expect here.  I hope that she can find a much better living situation, without losing her possessions, and feel safe and secure again, as soon as possible.  Really really bad situations can turn any one of us completely inside out in an instant.  To laugh at, and even ridicule, people who are suffering, and at their weakest, is of course one of the most common forms of bullying.

Also, I hope she (OP), is able to forgive the folks who think it's acceptable to cruelly taunt their fellow brothers and sisters.   The cruelty only reveals the insecurities of the aggressors, and folks should probably pity them most of all, that they instinctively treat others badly, without bothering to consider the consequences, like the pain they may cause to people they don't even know, not to mention, themselves.

Really -- to laugh at, and ridicule someone who is clearly struggling with terribly serious issues -- is that what these forums have come to?  Sure, eventually a potential solution was offered, but not before attempting to completely demean, without even bothering to find out the details of the situation.

Though none of this is surprising, it's disappointing that the "adults" in the room seem to be oblivious that these forums are far too often completely unwelcoming to very young members, and women -- not to mention a terrible example of how professionals should treat each other.  Excessive swearing, regular childish attacks on each other, ongoing shallow sexist comments that put off women from participating -- what a shame.  Just think of the incredible resource these forums could be to very young kids.  But the way things are now, I'll certainly be steering my nieces and nephews to other resources that are much more professional and suitable for budding engineers.

As for myself, I'll continue to lurk, and possibly even participate once in a while, but there's little joy in coming here anymore (not that anyone here likely cares).  I really hope the current situation can change for the better -- I think there's already sufficient cruelty in the world without trying to add more.

Best of luck to us all, and especially the OP!
If you think professional engineering and excessive swearing aren't compatible you're in for a surprise. I don't think anyone intended to ridicule the position of anyone but openly asking to participate in fraud is obviously going to raise some eyebrows. I think plenty of reactions have been helpful in the sense that they either tried to steer OP from what's obviously a bad and possibly illegal plan or by providing less dubious alternatives.

Online Fred27

• Supporter
    • Fred's blog
« Reply #37 on: September 06, 2019, 02:19:01 pm »
Please this is my lively hood here not just one of my random BS posts.
I've always found Beamin's stream of tedious pointless off-topic posts to be really irritating. It seems that they were deliberately BS. I'm not going to help anyone commit fraud, especially someone whose only contribution here is to have gone out of their way to be annoying.

The following users thanked this post: Kilrah

Offline Simon

• Global Moderator
    • Simon's Electronics
« Reply #38 on: September 06, 2019, 02:44:51 pm »
You are a bit late to the party Fred, nothing to see here any more.

Offline EEVblog

• Administrator
    • EEVblog
« Reply #39 on: September 07, 2019, 09:48:53 am »
Holy crap. Is this a twilight zone episode?

No one I can see is demeaning or otherwise being harsh to the OP. The forum was generally supportive and the worst anyone did to OP was suggest (the truth) that the request was soliciting help to commit fraud, but we got to a solution that was workable for her and solved her problem properly and legally.

Yes, this.
I don't think phs will be happy with any forum and is being ridiculously melodramatic, nothing of the sort described happened in this thread.

The following users thanked this post: Andy Watson, bd139

Offline sn4k3

• Frequent Contributor
« Reply #40 on: September 08, 2019, 08:29:34 pm »
Didn't understand or see the point from bloguetronica, why the rage? Anyway, sometime ago when hes a new user he post a selling article which i commented and told about improvements could be done and price not ideal for what he is asking, i gave advise without any other means, nothing special... He reported me and i got instant ban, easily without any pior warning. Never understood that ban but Dave brought me back after reviewing and found nothing bad about my account behaviour on the forum.
I'm happy to see that guy erased from here, not as revenge felling but people like him who thinks know best than everyone else and full of themself are useless and have nothing to give nor contribute, only noise. Unfortunately that's a commun behaviour on my country, with most of people (Natives) but not all.
The foruns should incorporate a prick filter on register page to avoid malicious persons, maybe put SimonBOT there and you shall not pass :-DD
« Last Edit: September 08, 2019, 08:34:13 pm by sn4k3 »

Offline Simon

• Global Moderator
    • Simon's Electronics
« Reply #41 on: September 08, 2019, 08:57:06 pm »
©SimonBOT a trademark of simons electronics ;)
« Last Edit: September 08, 2019, 08:59:00 pm by Simon »

Offline EEVblog

• Administrator
    • EEVblog
« Reply #42 on: September 08, 2019, 11:10:51 pm »
©SimonBOT a trademark of simons electronics ;)

Registered in the Bahama's for tax reasons  ;D

Offline Halcyon

• Global Moderator
« Reply #43 on: September 09, 2019, 05:47:04 am »
Samuel has a big problem with me after IIRC a Youtube comment spat were he bizzaringly misinterpreted one of my videos as an attack on a chip he liked.

Are people honestly that precious?

The following users thanked this post: Beamin

Offline bd139

• Super Contributor
« Reply #44 on: September 09, 2019, 06:41:34 am »
Yes. That’s fairly low on the unhinged scale as well.

Offline EEVblog

• Administrator
    • EEVblog
« Reply #45 on: September 09, 2019, 06:43:32 am »

Likely not. In cases like this (quite common FYI for Youtubers with large audiences) the thing in question that causes the dummy spit isn't the real issue, it is just the trigger for the resentment or some such thing they have been building up for years.

Offline Halcyon

• Global Moderator
« Reply #46 on: September 09, 2019, 09:36:58 am »

Likely not. In cases like this (quite common FYI for Youtubers with large audiences) the thing in question that causes the dummy spit isn't the real issue, it is just the trigger for the resentment or some such thing they have been building up for years.

I'm glad I'm not in the lime light! You know me Dave, my tolerance of "people" is fairly low these days. I'm becoming old and cranky.

Offline BeaminTopic starter

• Super Contributor
  • If you think my Boobs are big you should see my ba
« Reply #47 on: September 13, 2019, 12:13:13 pm »
Please this is my lively hood here not just one of my random BS posts.
I've always found Beamin's stream of tedious pointless off-topic posts to be really irritating. It seems that they were deliberately BS. I'm not going to help anyone commit fraud, especially someone whose only contribution here is to have gone out of their way to be annoying.

I found that some hate my tangents but over all they are liked. The idea isn't to annoy or purposely go off topic but to get people to think about things differently. I'm quite different from a lot of the people here and would rather be unique to most even if its annoying to some.

Also as one pointed out desperate people sometimes do desperate things. When I wasn't disabled could drive and see I lived out in the woods for two months because I was hundreds of miles from family and friends and didn't want to drop out of college. It was like camping but now I physically cant do that.

Try using a scope and electronics lab out in the forest.
Max characters: 300; characters remaining: 191
Images in your signature must be no greater than 500x25 pixels

The following users thanked this post: nctnico, Andy Watson

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf