Author Topic: Wanted - Principal Analog IC Engineer – Cambridge Uk - £60k+  (Read 2206 times)

Offline tparkinsonTopic starter

Wanted - Principal Analog IC Engineer – Cambridge Uk - £60k+
« on: September 26, 2015, 04:40:19 pm »
Principal Analog IC Engineer – Cambridge Uk

Hi Everyone, I have a client who is a leader in mobile device development across the world is looking for someone who loves a challenge, at the top of their game and looking to have an impact on the company’s product development.

You will be involved in the entire development life cycle and design high-performance products within world class design team.

You will be someone with at least five years’ industry experience, who has considerable analog or mixed signal design experience. Given the mobile nature of the products, experience of low power, high-performance circuit design would be ideal.
If you have experience with RF or semiconductor device physics and process technology this would be an advantage.

You will be in charge of your own workload and looking to make an impact and challenge the ways of working to set the stage. Your own personal development will be key to the company’s growth and you will have regular opportunities to review your own evolution and progress.

Given the nature of the work, the salary for the role is very flexible although my client would be looking to offer a minimum of £60k and hopefully much more given the right experience.

If you want a job then this won’t be for you, if you want a chance to grow personally, make a difference and set the stage for world class products then get in touch with Thomas Parkinson on tparkinson@cooperlomaz.co.uk or 01603 766 760

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf