General > Jobs

uBeam - Electrical Engineer

<< < (11/12) > >>

LabSpokane:

--- Quote from: fcb on June 29, 2015, 09:09:49 am ---
--- Quote from: Howardlong on June 27, 2015, 10:32:18 pm ---The interesting thing is that the VC wankers who say the physics work don't give ANY documentary evidence that it does.

One individual, admittedly highly under qualified by dint of his physics degree and years of experience in ultrasonics in medical development, is dismissed by the VC, who then fails to give the details of his own "due diligence" other than do say it works.

--- End quote ---
Why should the VC have to give details of their "due diligence"??? They aren't asking you to invest - it's a private matter.
--- End quote ---

VCs are all there to cash out at the IPO. It's then a very public matter.  Whether Meredith can shuck and jive her tech to an IPO is an open question. 

Energy fraud in the form of sucker bet IPOs is becoming so rife that the SEC needs to establish due diligence practices akin to GAAP in accounting practices.

B.B.Bubby:

--- Quote from: rs20 on June 29, 2015, 01:45:14 pm ---
--- Quote from: B.B.Bubby on June 27, 2015, 07:11:37 am ---If i could sucker a VC out of millions I would.

--- End quote ---
Nice, real high standards you got there.

--- End quote ---

I grew up watching Robin Hood whilst reading Karl Marx. Please excuse my standards.

lincoln:
bock, bock, bock, bock, bock,

So who's going to take one for the forum and apply?   :popcorn:

Poe:
Sorry for the necropost, but I feel this video goes well with this thread. 

Brumby:
"I'll be the visionary and YOU do the things I come up with."

Good grief.

All hype, no substance, no responsibility, no ideas and no bloody idea.  I can't begin to describe how I feel about the above statement.

I want my 31/2 minutes back.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version