Author Topic: Zephyr developers  (Read 1728 times)

Offline okwTopic starter

• Regular Contributor
Zephyr developers
« on: March 24, 2022, 11:24:46 am »
We're a company based in Oslo, Norway in need of Zephyr developers. We can offer part-time positions or project based work. You will be working remote.

We are in need of both generic development and hardware specific development (MCUs Nordic nRF9160 and nRF52832 interfacing tcan4550, si4455, ina3221, lps22hb, and others).
Towards the end of the year, we will be needing several full-time positions, and you will have an excellent opportunity to join our team full-time, if desired.

If you are not familiar with Zephyr, but have a strong and solid background in any major language, we can offer a training period.

If you're interested, drop me a line here or pm me with a short introduction, background and experience level.
« Last Edit: May 21, 2022, 08:40:07 am by okw »

Offline DC1MC

• Super Contributor
Re: Zephyr developers
« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2022, 11:17:21 am »
We're a company based in Oslo, Norway in need of Zephyr developers. We can offer part-time positions or project based work. You will be working remote.
If you are not familiar with Zephyr, but have a strong and solid background in other languages, we can offer a training period.

Zephyr is now a language  :scared:, I thought is a RTOS written in C  :-//  ?!?!?

Offline Pineapple Dan

• Contributor
« Reply #2 on: May 20, 2022, 11:10:45 pm »
Still looking? I am currently working on a zephyr project but it won't last forever  :)

Offline okwTopic starter

• Regular Contributor
« Reply #3 on: May 21, 2022, 08:41:49 am »
PM me with details on how to get in touch, and we'll take it from there.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf