Electronics > KiCad

Copper zones won't fill

(1/7) > >>

Simon:
First they were there, then i assigned them to a net, now I only see the outline. Yes I have pressed "B", yes I have clicked on the filled view mode, a zone on the front mask behaves, why do the copper zones do different?

Simon:
This now seems to affect the abilitf to via stitch as without the zones filling the via's have no net to lock onto as it's not there.

NivagSwerdna:
The first time I used a filled zone in KiCad they disappeared... in my case this was because the Cu layer where I was creating the fill was not visble.

By the time I figured that out I had many filled zones

:)

Simon:
My layers are all visible, all 3 of them that have unpoured copper fills. If I make them have no net they pour, if I attach them to a net they vanish, just the outline remains.

thinkfat:

--- Quote from: Simon on September 30, 2020, 03:48:24 pm ---My layers are all visible, all 3 of them that have unpoured copper fills. If I make them have no net they pour, if I attach them to a net they vanish, just the outline remains.

--- End quote ---

IIRC, if you have a net that is not connected to any pad, the zone will not fill. Also if the zone is not connected to any pad.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version