Author Topic: PCB front panel from other PCB  (Read 5908 times)

Offline wraper

• Supporter
Re: PCB front panel from other PCB
« Reply #25 on: February 20, 2020, 09:41:22 pm »
That elector soldering station probably does exactly that. At least there certainly is decorative sheet with transparent window placed on top of panel.

No it doesn't., and no there isn't. You obviously have no clue what you are talking about.  :palm:
Of course I did not take this particular device apart to see if there are screws underneath but your comment is completely stupid and uninformed :palm:. I've seen plenty of enclosures to know there is decorative film with transparent display window over thicker plastic or metal panel.  You can actually design and order one. https://www.alibaba.com/product-detail/JingYiDa-Manufacture-Cheap-Price-Customized-Self_60800087928.html?spm=a2700.7724857.normalList.56.3b85e64f4SwrRs
Or at least it seems to be the cass since this appears to be rendering, not real device. And the other choice they had is to not bother with window and simply make uncovered opening.
EDIT: seems this case never existed to begin with and is only a crappy rendering. They have even more convincing rendering of PSU  :):

« Last Edit: February 20, 2020, 09:49:59 pm by wraper »

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf