Electronics > Manufacturing & Assembly

ALLPCB & JLCPCB

<< < (14/15) > >>

kellogs:
Am I mistaken or JLC used to wrap stencils between two hard cardboard pieces ? It is the second time stencil arrives wrinkled.

Mangozac:

--- Quote from: kellogs on December 14, 2021, 03:08:16 pm ---Am I mistaken or JLC used to wrap stencils between two hard cardboard pieces ? It is the second time stencil arrives wrinkled.

--- End quote ---
Ours still come sandwiched between pieces of MDF spoilboard.

fourfathom:

--- Quote from: Mangozac on December 14, 2021, 11:42:25 pm ---
--- Quote from: kellogs on December 14, 2021, 03:08:16 pm ---Am I mistaken or JLC used to wrap stencils between two hard cardboard pieces ? It is the second time stencil arrives wrinkled.

--- End quote ---
Ours still come sandwiched between pieces of MDF spoilboard.

--- End quote ---
As have mine (MDF), most recently two weeks ago.  Arrived in good shape.

Kean:

--- End quote ---

I could be a side effect of the shipping method you chose?

Mine always come between used MDF spoilboard sheets with interesting drill patterns, but I almost always use DHL except for occasional non-urgent PCB reorders.

48X24X48X:
The empty space they use a Styrofoam and and the side flushed with the stencil they use leftover MDF from their drilling PCB process. This is with framed stencil.
Without frame, they just dumped it inside their blue box.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version