Electronics > Manufacturing & Assembly

Choosing a Desktop Pick and Place Machine

<< < (26/32) > >>

level6:
When the YY1 starts to mount components, it first detects the position of the fiducial marking. If you don't have a formal fiducial mark, then it is possible that the vision is picking some feature that is off from where you centered what you selected as a fiducial. When you start part placements, step through the first stage where it detects the fiducial and see on the left screen the position it finds.

Friedl.b:
Thanks! 

I will use the test PCB again and see whether I can get that working 100%.  After that I will try the custom PCB again.  I also have more boards I need to assemble that do have fiducials so can test those as well.  Busy loading more components in the machine, will let you know and post some pictures.

Thank you for the help, it is much appreciated!

Regards, Friedl.

glenenglish:
Dave you can have my TVM920 and all the spares if you come and get it (canberra) . I'd regard it as a good 0603 machine. 0402 I think requires more refined pickup and place head skills.  well 0402 is OK  on it depending on the parts and a bit of patience. I've always thought CL feeders were a bit on their edge on 0402s but they do make 0201 feeders for CL, so it can be done.

EEVblog:

--- Quote from: glenenglish on January 16, 2024, 04:56:31 am ---Dave you can have my TVM920 and all the spares if you come and get it (canberra) . I'd regard it as a good 0603 machine. 0402 I think requires more refined pickup and place head skills.  well 0402 is OK  on it depending on the parts and a bit of patience. I've always thought CL feeders were a bit on their edge on 0402s but they do make 0201 feeders for CL, so it can be done.
--- End quote ---

Wow, thanks Glen!
I found the dimensions. L1080 * W805 * H750mm is that correct? Will have to measure the car and the dungeon door.

glenenglish:
needs a small pantec. maybe a wide van.
PM me.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version