Electronics > Manufacturing & Assembly

NeoDen YY1 Pick And Place Machine With Under $3K Price for Hobbiest/Low vol Usag

(1/67) > >>

Tonny-NeoDen:
New Arrival!!! 

NeoDen YY1 Pick And Place Machine With Cheap Price(Less than $3K),if have interest,feel free contact to me:
Tonny@neodentech.com,Skype:Tonny-Neoden,Whatsapp or Wechat:86-13588787940 

https://youtu.be/Cqn_GG2tIpo

mikeselectricstuff:
Looks interesting - some nice features for low-volume users:
Bulk feeder - would be interesting to see how well this works in practice
Decent 315x350+mm board area ( if only one feeder bank in use) 
Tool changing, which is an essential feature lacking in many low-end machines, 3 + 1 nozzles is just about enough.

The only thing I'd have liked to have seen is a flying camera option for part vision, as this would improve speed considerably for relatively low cost
Also the option to take a few Yamaha feeders for high-quantity parts would be nice

Some things I'd like to see in more detail:
Feeder loading procedure
How do the feeders pull the cover tape
Feeder options for wider/deeper tapes

Is the speed shown in the videos the maximum speed ? It does look a little slow - the 3000cph claim looks suspect

newto:
Has anyone seen one of these in the wild yet/how reliable are NeoDen machines in general? Price wise these look very attractive to me for our workflow. Management wants to keep production in Canada as much as possible for marketing and security reasons, so we regularly spend 2500-4000 CAD per small run of boards from a local shop.

In theory it would pay for itself in ~2-3 of our builds, but that depends on how many hours we'd have to commit to the machine for setup and and inspection/rework of the boards (plus we'd need some kind of reflow oven). But if setup is relatively easy, I could also use it for prototyping instead of manual placement.

The machine would be idle for pretty much 98% of the year, and only be put to use 5-6 times a year max, unless our sales ramp up a lot (although they're already up like 50% this year...)

Tonny-NeoDen:
Hi All,
Glad to receive your further comment.

Can know more of our machines via below link(can find many videos inside):
https://www.youtube.com/c/NeoDenTechnology

Best regards,
Tonny-NeoDen

jayx:
These extra videos dont answer the questions:
Feeder loading procedure
How do the feeders pull the cover tape
Feeder options for wider/deeper tapes
Is the speed shown in the videos the maximum speed ? It does look a little slow - the 3000cph claim looks suspect

Also videos resolution 480p? Is this supposed to reflect the quality of the machines?  ;)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version