Electronics > Manufacturing & Assembly

Pace MT-200 Accudrive MiniTweez hot tweezers for ADS-200 - Experiences?

<< < (2/2)

Shock:
Congrats and happy birthday ;). I think I would pick the same tip in that situation going smaller or larger wouldn't be as flexible across the three sizes.

wr4t:
The 1mm tips arrived.  First impression, the seem to be about right for the 1206, 0805, 0603.  They work on smaller parts as well as long as there is clearance.  The next size up would might be more optimal for the 1206,  I had to bump the set temp up from 600F to 625F for the 1206's that were connected to the ground plane.

Ted WR4T

Hydrawerk:
How does the MT-200 handpiece work when the ADS200 station is one channel only? There are two soldering cartridges with two thermocouples and two heating elements. Are they connected in parallel??

thm_w:

--- Quote from: Hydrawerk on November 24, 2023, 11:19:51 pm ---How does the MT-200 handpiece work when the ADS200 station is one channel only? There are two soldering cartridges with two thermocouples and two heating elements. Are they connected in parallel??

--- End quote ---

There are only 4 pins so yes they would just run them in parallel. Some others do the same, though most premium stuff is usually dual channel.
If you have two thermocouples in parallel they will read the average temperature between the two.

Hydrawerk:
Ok, so it probably works just fine.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version