Author Topic: QiHe QM61 machines  (Read 272 times)

Offline law

• Arbite Robotics
QiHe QM61 machines
« on: January 17, 2023, 12:29:18 am »
Hi there,
Does anyone about the place have any experience with QiHe QM61 pick and place machines?
In particular, has anyone purchased a used machine and been successful in getting any support for it? Eg software updates etc?
I've located a used machine here in Australia. I have not been to have a look at it yet, but the seller says it worked when the machine was decommissioned.
The machine comes with feeders and is a reasonable price. The seller did say their reason for selling the machine was the lack of support and the machine not really being suitable for their needs.
The first reason strikes fear into my heart.

If anyone has had any experience with these machines in general, please sing out!

Thanks,
Laurence M

Offline 48X24X48X

• Frequent Contributor
    • Rocket Scream
Re: QiHe QM61 machines
« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2023, 06:32:00 am »
I have never come across anyone that uses their QM series machine yet. TVM series there were a few users (and ex users) in this forum but a bulk of them are the owner of their entry level TVM802. You can see from the forum of that particular machine everyone will ask for help from each other like asking for latest software. QiHe owner named Kim does come in here once in a while but I reckon the company is very small and hence lacked the support the customers deserved to get.

Offline law

• Arbite Robotics
Re: QiHe QM61 machines
« Reply #2 on: January 17, 2023, 11:42:08 pm »
Hey, thanks for your reply.
Yes, it looks like there are not too many people using this machine. I found a mention of the QM41, and a bunch on the other TVMs here on the forum, but only one other mention of  the QM61. Not much else.
As an aside for those interested, there is a TVM920 up on Gumtree (in Australia) at the moment. No so useful to me it seems - I want to place down to 0402.

Thanks again,
Laurence

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf

Advertise on the EEVblog Forum