Author Topic: Pick and Place Machine TVM802A / TVM802B  (Read 320720 times)

Offline jmelson

• Super Contributor
Re: Pick and Place Machine TVM802A / TVM802B
« Reply #1025 on: January 13, 2022, 05:56:23 pm »
I have used a similar scheme to find the nozzle offsets on my Quad machine.  I have "spotting dye" here for use in the machine shop.  It is similar to artist's Prussian blue oil paint, but washes off more easily.  I just put a tiny smear of the dye on my finger and wipe on the nozzle.  Then, press the nozzle down to the board and raise, and it leaves a round print like the letter "O".  The dye wipes off easily from the nozzle.
The actual dye I use is made by Canode, but is not easy to get.  The dye leaves a much more visible mark on shiny steel parts of the machine, but will work on a PC board, too, with less contrast.
The guy who taught me how to use the machine prefers to put "Silly Putty" (a children's toy item) on the board, and the nozzle will leave a round ring in the putty.  But, then you will have to clear the nozzle for sure.
Jon
« Last Edit: January 13, 2022, 05:59:04 pm by jmelson »

Offline candeias

« Reply #1026 on: January 14, 2022, 09:45:57 am »
Thanks ttt for your reply. I've checked all limit switches and all are ok. For example, when I manually move the head, near the X left or right limit, it crashes. If it's a bit away from the limit and I insert something in the limit switch while manually moving, it immediately stops and a warning about limit reached pops up.
As I wrote in my first message, all motors and limit switches are working manually under certain conditions. The only way it doesn't work is when pressing the up arrow to move towards the normal homing position. Also on X axis it moves on both directions only when the negative Y limit has been reached.
Hi,
I know your post ist over a year old, but I have the same machine with almost the same problem:
X-Axis does the same yerky movement when homing and doesn't succeed.
I got a replacement Mainboard from the manufacturer. Didn't help.

Today I found the Problem: One of the X-Axis homing lever was slightly bend and not releasing the button underneath. The indicator was always active on the homing screen, but i didn't notice (really dumb on my part).
So I bend it back and now its working again.

Maybe this helps
« Last Edit: January 14, 2022, 09:47:37 am by candeias »

Offline ericfixit

« Reply #1027 on: May 09, 2022, 04:00:20 pm »
Update on the below message. I was able to get the English version of the software from the manufacturer.
Now I am looking for an updated user manual. Let me know if someone has a newer one, please!

Hello all, I know this thread has some age on it. I purchased this machine in 2016. Tried it out, put it away. Now I have time to get back to it.
If anyone has a link to an English version of the latest V2.xx I would be most grateful.
Thank you in advance!
« Last Edit: May 17, 2022, 01:48:36 pm by ericfixit »

Offline qihe_kim

• Contributor
« Reply #1028 on: June 30, 2022, 01:30:52 am »
Link

https://www.qhsmt.com/support

Hello, all users of Qihe SMT :)
Qihe team have updated support on the official website to support you to quickly find the TVM802 or other models
and please contact customer service to update the software .

Also add customer case sharing section  for friends who interested in the machines .

Welcome to subscribe qihe team via social media .

Offline JoaoSH

« Reply #1029 on: July 06, 2022, 01:34:08 pm »
Hello, I've been working with a TVM802 for 6 months and a problem started a day ago.

Nozzle 1 or A, is not turning properly, seems to be because the stepper motor is worn out and does not have enough torque to hold the position after turning against the kink of the suction hose (it has already been replaced with a more flexible one) .

I thought about requesting the purchase of a replacement stepper, but I fear the problem will recur in a short time.
Is there any indication of an equivalent stepper motor model that has a higher torque and is compatible with this machine?

The following users thanked this post: qihe_kim

Offline qihe_kim

• Contributor
« Reply #1030 on: July 23, 2022, 02:01:54 am »
Olá Joao
Did the engineer help you solve the problem?
 :)

Offline qihe_kim

• Contributor
« Reply #1031 on: July 26, 2022, 12:11:54 am »
Hey guys
Good day  :-+
Qihe team joined in 2022  Ningbo International Lighting Exhibition.
We showed new 10 heads machine models such as QM10 machine ,etc.
If you are interested in learning more about us
Welcome to click the official website link or follow us via social media .
https://www.qhsmt.com/news/2022-ningbo-cnll-exhibition-qihe-july-show-59003021.html

Offline JoaoSH

« Reply #1032 on: November 08, 2022, 08:21:02 pm »
Hello qihe_kim, we received a new engine sent from the factory, the engine was changed but the problem still happens, it seems to have something to do with the software, the version used by us is 3.35. I emailed support asking for help.

Offline Alexander_STV

« Reply #1033 on: November 22, 2022, 06:37:48 pm »
Hello everyone. I became the owner of the TVM802B machine and everything would be fine, but there is a problem immediately after receiving it, there was no software for working with the machine on the flash card and there is nowhere to download it either, QIHE technical support does not respond to my letters. Please share the current software, I want to start mastering the machine already.

Offline pavel_n

« Reply #1034 on: December 14, 2022, 08:35:55 am »
 I am using a TVM802B-X machine. About 3000 components installed. I noticed that when setting up the machine,
the needle for pulling the ribbon with the components does not always work. I have found that when a magnetic coil is heated,
its magnetic properties decrease.
I applied thermal grease to the coil to remove heat to the machine body, it helped.
 Where can I buy TVM802B-X repair parts? I wrote to the mail of the plant and on Skype, but they do not answer.

Offline 48X24X48X

• Frequent Contributor
    • Rocket Scream
« Reply #1035 on: December 14, 2022, 09:35:02 am »
PM @qihe_kim here in the forum. He is the owner of QiHe.

The following users thanked this post: pavel_n

Offline Yellofriend

• Regular Contributor
« Reply #1036 on: December 19, 2022, 06:16:27 am »
Hello everyone. I became the owner of the TVM802B machine and everything would be fine, but there is a problem immediately after receiving it, there was no software for working with the machine on the flash card and there is nowhere to download it either, QIHE technical support does not respond to my letters. Please share the current software, I want to start mastering the machine already.

I have the TVM802C and can get you the latest software (v2.39 in English).

Are you sure about the owner? ;-) Seem they are more concerned about selling new machines rather than troubleshoot.
--------------
TVM802C - now with OpenPnP
T962A

Offline 48X24X48X

• Frequent Contributor
    • Rocket Scream
« Reply #1037 on: December 21, 2022, 06:20:24 am »

I have the TVM802C and can get you the latest software (v2.39 in English).

Are you sure about the owner? ;-) Seem they are more concerned about selling new machines rather than troubleshoot.
Yes, QiHe's owner's name is Kim. It's a relatively small company.

Offline avto42

« Reply #1038 on: January 19, 2023, 02:40:38 am »
I have a very old TVM802 machine.

My software is V1.18

Can you share your version 1.22 with me ? 

Or maybe do you have a version from v1.19 to v1.25

Please help me get them. My email avtogorelka@gmail.com

« Last Edit: January 19, 2023, 02:00:56 pm by avto42 »

Offline pavel_n

« Reply #1039 on: February 13, 2023, 01:10:30 pm »
They answered me and I already received all the parts that were needed.
Now can work more confidently ))

The following users thanked this post: qihe_kim

Offline qihe_kim

• Contributor
« Last Edit: May 10, 2023, 05:02:04 am by qihe_kim »

Offline qihe_kim

• Contributor
« Reply #1041 on: May 18, 2023, 05:33:49 am »
 :)
desktop pick and place machine new arrivals
TVM802B Plus SMT pick and place machine 2heads 58slots desktop pick&place TVM802B+ deluxe edition

https://www.qhsmt.com/product/tvm802b-plus-smt-pick-and-place-machine-2heads-58slots-desktop-pickplace-deluxe-edition-desktop-pick-and-place-machine/

Offline jcrbarbosa

« Reply #1042 on: January 02, 2024, 06:54:01 pm »
Hello,

Using TVM802A. I've upgraded the software to v3.38 because I was having trouble configuring a PCB array.
After the update, vision is not working anymore.

Now I tried to use the old version (v3.23) and it's also not working.

The software is looking for the camera in the wrong position. When I try to set the correct nozzle camera position in the software, it tries to use vision in the correct place but can't orient the component. It just goes further to the right with each vision adjustment.

I tried to contact support but didn't get any reply.

Can anyone help?

Offline meshtron

• Regular Contributor
« Reply #1043 on: January 03, 2024, 05:19:29 am »
...The software is looking for the camera in the wrong position. When I try to set the correct nozzle camera position in the software, it tries to use vision in the correct place but can't orient the component. It just goes further to the right with each vision adjustment.

This sounds like two different things to me, can you clarify?  Camera Position is set in System Config (I believe).  Nozzle to camera offset is also set there, but is a different thing.

When you "Move To" Nozzle 1 at Camera Position -do you see Nozzle 1?

I have a TVM802B but am also running 3.38.

Offline jcrbarbosa

« Reply #1044 on: January 05, 2024, 10:10:40 am »
Hello.

Thank you for your reply.

After several attempts, I have concluded that something went wrong during the upgrade, and config values were lost.
I have attached screenshots of my config.

Can anyone with a TVM802A please verify those values?

Thanks,
Joao

Offline jcrbarbosa

« Reply #1045 on: January 05, 2024, 10:11:45 am »
Also the camera config

Offline Aivars

« Reply #1046 on: April 03, 2024, 06:46:06 pm »

Hello Kim! My friend send request for firmware update on TVM802, but still didn't get answer :-//

P.S. Problem solved, mail server supposed it is spam  ???
« Last Edit: April 12, 2024, 12:48:37 pm by Aivars »

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf