Electronics > Manufacturing & Assembly

Ringlet markers for transformer winding ends?


We are making some prototype 2 transistor forward transformers with PQ2620 cores. We have two primaries in series, which interleave a secondary...its just a prototype board, so we
wont terminate the windings to the former pins, as when soldering them, the pins just melt out of the former plastic....so we will have the six winding ends coming out  of the transformer.
...and we will solder these into PTHs in the PCB....however, we dont want to mix up the transformer winding ends. So we need like little coloured rings to go round them.

Does such a thing exist? I have seen them for wires, but they are rigid and i think some elasticity will be needed. Possibly like a little split ring thing would do it.

Standard heat shrink tubing?


--- Quote from: Doctorandus_P on June 18, 2024, 09:55:04 pm ---Standard heat shrink tubing?

--- End quote ---

Far too obvious...


[0] Message Index

There was an error while thanking
Go to full version
Powered by SMFPacks Advanced Attachments Uploader Mod