Electronics > Manufacturing & Assembly

SMALLSMT Vision Placer Pick & Place machines

<< < (141/142) > >>

Smallsmt:
I am not responsible for this posting!

Maybe it’s interesting for some people but please don’t discuss in my thread thanks.

Regards
Michael

Kjelt:
It looks like both companies used the same name for their PnP.
Ask an admin to remove the post.

EEVblog:

--- Quote from: Smallsmt on December 28, 2023, 08:57:36 am ---I am not responsible for this posting!

Maybe it’s interesting for some people but please don’t discuss in my thread thanks.

Regards
Michael

--- End quote ---

They started their own thread:
https://www.eevblog.com/forum/manufacture/pandaplacer-now-available-in-north-america!/

Simon:
maybe you should both go and argue your commercial differences somewhere else!

Kean:

--- Quote from: PP.ca2 on December 28, 2023, 04:29:44 pm ---Why should have the Pandaplacer announcement be removed? Pandaplacer was discussed on this thread in Reply #687 on: June 13, 2023, 04:10:29 pm, that is why we submitted additional details as they became available to the benefit of the community and everyone interested in small cheap machines.

--- End quote ---

I suspect your posts were removed because you posted the exact same thing under multiple topics, and that is generally not allowed on forums.

You have not been banned (yet...), so I suggest you take it easy and don't pick a fight with other users or competitors.

Maybe re submit your single announcement post and leave it at that until any questions are asked or interest is shown.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version