Author Topic: SMT550 Problem  (Read 1665 times)

Offline stefangemTopic starter

• cnc-technics.de
SMT550 Problem
« on: June 06, 2023, 06:26:16 am »
Hello

This machine SMT550 is driving me crazy.
One component is empty and I want to turn it off. I do that with a hook off. This is ok, the component is now without assembling

BUT

I bought a component and want to activate it again.NO CHANCE.

The machine ignores it no matter what I do.
regrouping doesn't work either or I'm doing it wrong.
How exactly do you group or have another Idea to activate the component?

Regards
Stefan

Offline sinewave

• Supporter
Re: SMT550 Problem
« Reply #1 on: June 06, 2023, 01:00:36 pm »
Explain in more detail as I'm struggling to understand what you are referring to?

Offline alexig

• Contributor
« Reply #2 on: June 06, 2023, 02:26:52 pm »
In SMT Run tab, you need to go into the settings and enable the tick box there for the part

Offline eflyersteve

• Contributor
« Reply #3 on: August 07, 2023, 03:48:18 pm »
I have a new SMT-550X and am having the same issue.  When running my first boards, I was having issues with two components.  I chose to skip those two components.  I have corrected the issue but no matter what I do, those parts are ignored when assembling.  It isn't even attempting to place these two parts on this assembly even though other assemblies they are placed.  For the life of me I can't find where to correct this issue.  I've checked in the SMT run settings and have found nothing corrects this issue.  Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.  I suppose I could re-build the program from scratch but don't want to.

Edit to add:  I can move this part to a different feeder location and it works.  Still have no idea how to get two of my feeder locations to function though.
« Last Edit: August 07, 2023, 04:21:43 pm by eflyersteve »

Offline alexig

• Contributor
« Reply #4 on: August 10, 2023, 03:01:12 pm »
I've skipped parts before and have re-enabled them without problems. Strange that you had to move it to a different feeder location. Did you see the part checkboxes in the SMT run settings?

You could try to reach out to their support rep Ekko via Skype on live:191983573

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf