Electronics > Manufacturing & Assembly

SMT550 Problem

(1/1)

stefangem:
Hello

This machine SMT550 is driving me crazy.
One component is empty and I want to turn it off. I do that with a hook off. This is ok, the component is now without assembling

BUT

I bought a component and want to activate it again.NO CHANCE.

The machine ignores it no matter what I do.
regrouping doesn't work either or I'm doing it wrong.
How exactly do you group or have another Idea to activate the component?

Regards
Stefan

sinewave:
Explain in more detail as I'm struggling to understand what you are referring to?

alexig:
In SMT Run tab, you need to go into the settings and enable the tick box there for the part

eflyersteve:
I have a new SMT-550X and am having the same issue.  When running my first boards, I was having issues with two components.  I chose to skip those two components.  I have corrected the issue but no matter what I do, those parts are ignored when assembling.  It isn't even attempting to place these two parts on this assembly even though other assemblies they are placed.  For the life of me I can't find where to correct this issue.  I've checked in the SMT run settings and have found nothing corrects this issue.  Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.  I suppose I could re-build the program from scratch but don't want to.

Edit to add:  I can move this part to a different feeder location and it works.  Still have no idea how to get two of my feeder locations to function though.

alexig:
I've skipped parts before and have re-enabled them without problems. Strange that you had to move it to a different feeder location. Did you see the part checkboxes in the SMT run settings?

You could try to reach out to their support rep Ekko via Skype on live:191983573

Navigation

[0] Message Index

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version