Electronics > Manufacturing & Assembly

HWGC P&P machines - Documentation, Discussion and Info

<< < (28/32) > >>

48X24X48X:
Posted part 1 of the machine tutorial:

Sorry for the lack of mouse cursor, promise they will show up in the following part.

alexaraujo:

--- Quote from: 48X24X48X on September 30, 2021, 10:11:16 am ---Posted part 1 of the machine tutorial:

https://youtu.be/D8Ai-YlF4kE

Sorry for the lack of mouse cursor, promise they will show up in the following part.

--- End quote ---

You became my idol...hahaha.
When you come to São Paulo, I'll pay you Brazilian barbecue at Fogo de Chão ;D

MasterTech:

--- Quote from: 48X24X48X on September 30, 2021, 10:11:16 am ---Posted part 1 of the machine tutorial:

https://youtu.be/D8Ai-YlF4kE

--- End quote ---

Good introduction, demonstrates that overall the machine is not that difficult to use. I was able to put it to work without having experience in any PnP.
I like those smallish square fiducials....

48X24X48X:

--- Quote from: alexaraujo on September 30, 2021, 02:01:16 pm ---You became my idol...hahaha.

--- End quote ---
You better get ready some tickets to Sepultura or Cavalera Conspiracy show if I ever had the chance to go to Brazil.  ;D

--- Quote from: MasterTech on October 01, 2021, 06:40:31 pm ---Good introduction, demonstrates that overall the machine is not that difficult to use. I was able to put it to work without having experience in any PnP.

--- End quote ---
Thanks. Yeah, the machine is pretty easy to use and the software is intuitive (at least to me) with only certain things sort of cryptic in the beginning but once you know them, it's very repeatable and consistent. That square fiducials are 0.5 mm in diameter and rotated 45° so it aligned with the cross-hair cursor at the edges. I figured this out quite early on that the normal circle 1 mm fiducial or component center wouldn't be accurate enough due to the resolution of the look down camera and of course our eyes.

alexaraujo:

--- Quote from: 48X24X48X on October 02, 2021, 07:02:12 am ---
--- Quote from: alexaraujo on September 30, 2021, 02:01:16 pm ---You became my idol...hahaha.

--- End quote ---
You better get ready some tickets to Sepultura or Cavalera Conspiracy show if I ever had the chance to go to Brazil.  ;D

--- Quote from: MasterTech on October 01, 2021, 06:40:31 pm ---Good introduction, demonstrates that overall the machine is not that difficult to use. I was able to put it to work without having experience in any PnP.

--- End quote ---
Thanks. Yeah, the machine is pretty easy to use and the software is intuitive (at least to me) with only certain things sort of cryptic in the beginning but once you know them, it's very repeatable and consistent. That square fiducials are 0.5 mm in diameter and rotated 45° so it aligned with the cross-hair cursor at the edges. I figured this out quite early on that the normal circle 1 mm fiducial or component center wouldn't be accurate enough due to the resolution of the look down camera and of course our eyes.

--- End quote ---

Sepultura's concert only at Rock In Rio 2022 in September.
Death metal isn't really my thing, but we've been together for a while now that I haven't been to Rio de Janeiro.

Today I use 1mm round Fiducials and I'm actually going to switch to using your method which I thought is really more accurate.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version