Electronics > Manufacturing & Assembly

HWGC P&P machines - Documentation, Discussion and Info

<< < (36/70) > >>

48X24X48X:
Just finish a panel with 0.4 mm pitch QFN-48. Finished shooting the video and currently editing. Will show the machine running the entire job.
Only couple of LED misplaced which was caused by the pneumatic feeder. Will swap them with the electrical feeder as I just bought 3 more.

koniu12:
Here the software 8.8.0 : https://1drv.ms/u/s!AlpDZk9rY8_xavWN6vaTOT1QKhM?e=FHBGX4
If you have language problem, so restart the software few times.
Dont import the calibration, it changes to Chinese again.
I have made a new calibration of the machine without an import of the calibration file.

Jackster:

--- Quote from: koniu12 on December 03, 2021, 11:15:01 am ---Here the software 8.8.0 : https://1drv.ms/u/s!AlpDZk9rY8_xavWN6vaTOT1QKhM?e=FHBGX4
If you have language problem, so restart the software few times.
Dont import the calibration, it changes to Chinese again.
I have made a new calibration of the machine without an import of the calibration file.

--- End quote ---

Thank you!

Already a few flags but look to be nothing major. Still not opening it on my main PC for sure xD
Will start to take a look into the software today. See what I can find.

48X24X48X:
Not too sure why you are sharing the software in public domain. It should be exclusive to machine owners.

Jackster:

--- Quote from: 48X24X48X on December 03, 2021, 11:58:14 am ---Not too sure why you are sharing the software in public domain. It should be exclusive to machine owners.

--- End quote ---

It is only for educational purposes. Not like we are here repacking the software to sell.
That and we can take a look at it and see what it is like before buying. Maybe even make improvements for those that do own it.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version