Electronics > Manufacturing & Assembly

HWGC P&P machines - Documentation, Discussion and Info

<< < (45/60) > >>

48X24X48X:
Yeah, just get it from Liu. He's the real deal. We became friends after a rough start with him copying my videos and reuploading them. In just a short span, he helped me a lot. Constant update on software was given to me despite me actually bought the machine from a reseller but back then HWGC doesn't have any international official channel yet.

Both company albeit the name have the difference of "Silkroad", they are the same company. They are originally from Beijing which I did a visit in 2020. Then the Beijing environmental restrictions was getting tighter and more expensive to run. So, they went to the province next to Beijing in Hebei. But as China has that "one road, silk road" kinda mega initiative (or whatever they might have called it), if you add that "Silkroad" into your company name, you get some financial initiative from the government, something like that. Hence, that odd name.

The 20mm height on the newer DU series is due to the fact each nozzle is driven by an individual vertical motor. So you get a total of 360 degree to serve a total of 40 mm of vertical movement. So, by theory you get 20mm height of components at maximum.

PartialDischarge:
For those of you living in cold countries, be aware that if you leave the machine in a cold warehouse it will not run properly afterwards. I’m talking probably 10C or less. Had to open the side panel and use a heater.

48X24X48X:

--- Quote from: MasterTech on January 26, 2022, 04:20:31 am ---For those of you living in cold countries, be aware that if you leave the machine in a cold warehouse it will not run properly afterwards. I’m talking probably 10C or less. Had to open the side panel and use a heater.

--- End quote ---
I think the parts used on the entire machine is not 100% industrial rated (-40 to +85 Degree Celsius). It probably applies to most machine bought in China.

vstrulev:
Thank to all for the advices. Learning a lot. I plan to use the DU400 in my garage, at least for now. In preparation for the machine, I've installed 24K BTU minisplit heat pump in my garage (heating and cooling modes). I also build a good air treatment system as well, see attached pdf for those, who is interested. 

Jackster:
If you have not already, check out our Discord server.
Slowly building up quite a few people who own/want these machines https://discord.gg/y5qxSSxq

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version