Electronics > Manufacturing & Assembly

HWGC P&P machines - Documentation, Discussion and Info

<< < (60/61) > >>

Starman760:
Thanks for the reply!

I watched your video #2  It looks like I need to upgrade software to v8.  I do not have the Visual Debug function in the v7 I am running.

Harriet_Li:
Actually, if you want, they can sell you one, which looks like

[attachimg=1]

48X24X48X:

--- Quote from: Harriet_Li on July 11, 2022, 07:46:00 am ---Actually, if you want, they can sell you one, which looks like

[attachimg=1]

--- End quote ---
There's plenty of these on Taobao for RMB600. Prices on Aliexpress is a lot more than that though.

Jackster:

--- Quote from: 48X24X48X on July 11, 2022, 07:48:09 am ---
--- Quote from: Harriet_Li on July 11, 2022, 07:46:00 am ---Actually, if you want, they can sell you one, which looks like

[attachimg=1]

--- End quote ---
There's plenty of these on Taobao for RMB600. Prices on Aliexpress is a lot more than that though.

--- End quote ---

After import, they are like £600 each in the UK :/ That is if one does not get a container next year...

Already got CAD model drawn up. The feeder bar is about £50-85 for 100cm wide with holes laser cut for Yamaha CL.
Should be able to make the rest of the trolley out of a single length of aluminium. Looking at £250 max per trolley if I get the guys next door to my business unit to weld the frame for me.
That will include casters and fixings.

Needless to say, if anyone in the UK ones one or a few, I can get the price down if I make more. They will be flat pack so shipping should not be too much or collection/delivery if you are in Midlands.

Starman760:
Thanks to Rocket Scream for posting the videos.  It helped me alot.  I am now running v8.8.7 and it is a big difference to how I was using the system before.

Does anyone know if there is a way to re-order the placement groups?  I have a tall part that gets placed on the front row of boards on a panel.  When the next row is being placed, the part runs into the previously placed part.  If I could change the order of groups, I could solve this issue.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version