Author Topic: HWGC P&P machines - Documentation, Discussion and Info  (Read 77264 times)

Offline 48X24X48X

• Frequent Contributor
    • Rocket Scream
Re: HWGC P&P machines - Documentation, Discussion and Info
« Reply #300 on: August 31, 2022, 06:30:45 pm »
Right click, the group you wanted and can either move up or down the list, move to end or start of list.

Offline SuperSVGA

« Reply #301 on: October 26, 2022, 08:45:23 pm »
Has anyone purchased these machines from eBay? I've been looking at a few listings (ex https://www.ebay.com/itm/313260134355) and they say things like "Stock in USA" and free shipping, but I'm sure it can't be that easy...

Offline JacksterTopic starter

• Frequent Contributor
    • PCBA.UK
« Reply #302 on: October 26, 2022, 08:56:30 pm »
Has anyone purchased these machines from eBay? I've been looking at a few listings (ex https://www.ebay.com/itm/313260134355) and they say things like "Stock in USA" and free shipping, but I'm sure it can't be that easy...

YX list stuff in Europe as well on AliExpress but it is always weeks until they can ship so I doubt.

Offline SuperSVGA

« Reply #303 on: October 26, 2022, 10:32:53 pm »
YX list stuff in Europe as well on AliExpress but it is always weeks until they can ship so I doubt.

I'm not super worried about shipping time, more just that I'll make the order and get surprised with like $3,000 in additional costs that were not listed anywhere.
It's also quite odd because the delivery estimate is quite optimistic, and if I remember right you only have 30 days after the expected delivery date to open a case with eBay.

Offline JacksterTopic starter

• Frequent Contributor
    • PCBA.UK
« Reply #304 on: October 26, 2022, 10:34:19 pm »

I'm not super worried about shipping time, more just that I'll make the order and get surprised with like $3,000 in additional costs that were not listed anywhere.
It's also quite odd because the delivery estimate is quite optimistic, and if I remember right you only have 30 days after the expected delivery date to open a case with eBay.

Knowing eBay's buyer protection policy and how flawed it is, probably a easy way to get a free pick and place machine  :-DD

Offline 48X24X48X

• Frequent Contributor
    • Rocket Scream
« Reply #305 on: October 26, 2022, 11:14:45 pm »
With sudden lock down in China at any time, it's almost certain delivery will be late.

Offline 48X24X48X

• Frequent Contributor
    • Rocket Scream
« Reply #306 on: November 18, 2022, 07:02:03 am »
2 of my electrical feeder wouldn't work and has the air leakeage sound only when actuated. After making sure it's not the electronics part (pressing the forward and backward button still moves the tape) or the slot/valve on the machine as the issue (swap out with a pneumatic and other working electrical feeder), I opened up the electrical feeder. The tube for the pneumatic signal came off from the pressure sensor inlet. Putting it back solved the issue. Just in case anyone having the same problem.
« Last Edit: November 18, 2022, 11:11:46 pm by 48X24X48X »

Offline stefangem

• cnc-technics.de
« Reply #307 on: January 15, 2023, 04:44:59 pm »
Hello

I have a SMT550. There are some problems with the software. Now I have the problem, I assembled a printed circuit board and one component was missing. They unhook the component and he assembled it without a component. Which is also correct.

Now I have received the component and put the hook back in, BUT it no longer assembled this component.
What can be the problem?

Offline 48X24X48X

• Frequent Contributor
    • Rocket Scream
« Reply #308 on: January 16, 2023, 06:06:48 am »
I know you are not a native English speaker, but I'm trying to wrap my head around your sentences but I couldn't comprehend your question.

Offline PartialDischarge

• Super Contributor
« Reply #309 on: January 16, 2023, 06:20:11 am »
Hello

I have a SMT550. There are some problems with the software. Now I have the problem, I assembled a printed circuit board and one component was missing. They unhook the component and he assembled it without a component. Which is also correct.

Now I have received the component and put the hook back in, BUT it no longer assembled this component.
What can be the problem?
How did you specifically unhook the component? Doing so from the pcb list by unchecking the mount tick box is the easiest

Offline JanL

• Contributor
« Reply #310 on: January 16, 2023, 07:38:07 am »
Hello

What can be the problem?
Hello Stefan,
this sometimes happens when the software shifts the part to group 0. You have to get it out of group 0 by adding it to another group.
Sort the parts by group after inboard check chips and then select the part in group 0. Now you can move it to another group using right mouse button.
Jan

Offline stefangem

• cnc-technics.de
« Reply #311 on: January 17, 2023, 11:30:05 am »
Hello

What can be the problem?
Hello Stefan,
this sometimes happens when the software shifts the part to group 0. You have to get it out of group 0 by adding it to another group.
Sort the parts by group after inboard check chips and then select the part in group 0. Now you can move it to another group using right mouse button.
Jan

ok. Thanks. i will this test. Sorry for my english.

Offline SebastienG

« Reply #312 on: March 24, 2023, 04:50:47 pm »
Hi Guys,

Thanks a lot for all those who share their knowledge in this topic. High value for all the information I found while reading all messages.

I'm currently installing an SMT 880 I had as a second hand system. Nearly unused from the previous owner...a long story.

I have watched Rocket Scream's 3 video on Youtube and .... whaouh ! Thanks @48X24X48X for your work.
Can't figure out how much time it will save me to take over the software !

At some moment in these videos you talk about calibration (nozzle...)

I think this is one part that is not yet covered ... well at least I can't find any content on the net about initial calibration of the machine, if it happens that it was badly prepared (or something changed by the previous owner, for instance).

Another way to say it : what would be an "unboxing" checklist to make sure the system is in good condition / prepared for a first project.

I mean : not the hardware basic checks (power, stability / vibration issues, air drying....and so on) but system specific checks such as proper nozzle settings, etc.

Sorry if my question is a bit weird : NOOB HERE ! And I try to figure out a safe path to start (don't want to break anything....)

;)

Offline Yuriy.m

« Reply #313 on: April 29, 2023, 10:20:04 am »
good day! Became the owner of this equipment. I need help. chip SMT Test is not working correctly for me. he puts the element behind the board field. although in automatic mode everything is ok. what it could be. Sorry for my English. :)  https://youtu.be/dVQElVn57pg

Offline 48X24X48X

• Frequent Contributor
    • Rocket Scream
« Reply #314 on: April 29, 2023, 10:28:02 am »
At first glance, I think the resistor is not detected by the vision and hence it is being thrown at that location (throw location can be set elsewhere where you put a wastage bin but by default it is at top left which is the location in your video). Try to do a vision check by selecting the feeder of that resistor and do a "pick to fast camera and perform vision test". See what you get there.

Offline Yuriy.m

« Reply #315 on: April 29, 2023, 11:07:01 am »
thank you for your prompt response. if you turn on the automatic mode, then it puts the components normally, so does the camera recognize?  https://youtu.be/9LYpcWkKJaA

Offline 48X24X48X

• Frequent Contributor
    • Rocket Scream
« Reply #316 on: April 29, 2023, 11:15:24 am »
Probably the "matched L/W" option is enabled is prompting it the vision to fail. Usually resistor, capacitors and simple components should work right out of the box without much settings changes from the default.

Offline Yuriy.m

« Reply #317 on: April 29, 2023, 04:44:20 pm »
I made another project for one feeder. on the machine ok, the test does not pass correctly  https://youtu.be/4yCiSGUNQnE

Offline gedass2000

• Contributor
« Reply #318 on: April 30, 2023, 03:42:19 pm »
What software version do you have?
In the latest software versions, high-speed cameras do not work correctly.

Offline gedass2000

• Contributor
« Reply #319 on: April 30, 2023, 03:55:25 pm »
If you have machine HW-T4(T6,8).. with permanent license :

your license will be valid until 2036 and you can mount up to one million components.After that your license will block itself.
Also don't change system time more than 12hours.If your CMOS battery will fail then your program will locks itself.

Do copy content of directories: "c:\SmtProgram" and "c:\Users\...\AppData\Roaming\SystemPluginWin64\... "  and mark the system time.

« Last Edit: May 02, 2023, 08:09:09 am by gedass2000 »

The following users thanked this post: PartialDischarge

Offline gedass2000

• Contributor
« Reply #320 on: April 30, 2023, 04:02:40 pm »
In "mount Z setting" increase "Mnt delay" to 15 and "DnSpeed" and "UpSpeed"" decrease down to 55.
Sligtly increase "Offset(mm)".

In English version fast cameras works in open loop mode only.Change language to Chineese.

I made another project for one feeder. on the machine ok, the test does not pass correctly  https://youtu.be/4yCiSGUNQnE
« Last Edit: April 30, 2023, 04:04:12 pm by gedass2000 »

Offline gedass2000

• Contributor
« Reply #321 on: April 30, 2023, 04:14:09 pm »
Wrong NozzleDelta calibration

good day! Became the owner of this equipment. I need help. chip SMT Test is not working correctly for me. he puts the element behind the board field. although in automatic mode everything is ok. what it could be. Sorry for my English. :)  https://youtu.be/dVQElVn57pg

Offline Yuriy.m

« Reply #322 on: May 01, 2023, 07:30:44 am »
the cars came without batteries, pulled out upon delivery. the year was 2019. the day before yesterday I put the batteries and set the time and date. the machines are working. HW-T8-80F and HW-T6-64 software Version 8.8.7 And chip SMT Test does not work on both machines. I'll translate it into Chinese and look at it...

Offline Yuriy.m

« Reply #323 on: May 02, 2023, 09:26:01 am »
gedass2000 tried everything that you advised. anyway, the test behaves incorrectly ...:( He tries to put elements in the test where there is no board. at the same time, it puts it correctly in automatic mode. there are no problems with recognition if there is no element, it says so.

Offline Yuriy.m

« Reply #324 on: May 02, 2023, 10:46:16 am »
And who knows how to get into the service menu ? password ?

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf