Electronics > Manufacturing & Assembly

HWGC P&P machines - Documentation, Discussion and Info

<< < (61/62) > >>

48X24X48X:
Right click, the group you wanted and can either move up or down the list, move to end or start of list.

SuperSVGA:
Has anyone purchased these machines from eBay? I've been looking at a few listings (ex https://www.ebay.com/itm/313260134355) and they say things like "Stock in USA" and free shipping, but I'm sure it can't be that easy...

Jackster:

--- Quote from: SuperSVGA on October 26, 2022, 08:45:23 pm ---Has anyone purchased these machines from eBay? I've been looking at a few listings (ex https://www.ebay.com/itm/313260134355) and they say things like "Stock in USA" and free shipping, but I'm sure it can't be that easy...

--- End quote ---

YX list stuff in Europe as well on AliExpress but it is always weeks until they can ship so I doubt.

SuperSVGA:

--- Quote from: Jackster on October 26, 2022, 08:56:30 pm ---YX list stuff in Europe as well on AliExpress but it is always weeks until they can ship so I doubt.

--- End quote ---

I'm not super worried about shipping time, more just that I'll make the order and get surprised with like $3,000 in additional costs that were not listed anywhere.
It's also quite odd because the delivery estimate is quite optimistic, and if I remember right you only have 30 days after the expected delivery date to open a case with eBay.

Jackster:

--- Quote from: SuperSVGA on October 26, 2022, 10:32:53 pm ---
--- Quote from: Jackster on October 26, 2022, 08:56:30 pm ---YX list stuff in Europe as well on AliExpress but it is always weeks until they can ship so I doubt.

--- End quote ---

I'm not super worried about shipping time, more just that I'll make the order and get surprised with like $3,000 in additional costs that were not listed anywhere.
It's also quite odd because the delivery estimate is quite optimistic, and if I remember right you only have 30 days after the expected delivery date to open a case with eBay.

--- End quote ---

Knowing eBay's buyer protection policy and how flawed it is, probably a easy way to get a free pick and place machine  :-DD

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version