Electronics > Manufacturing & Assembly

HWGC P&P machines - Documentation, Discussion and Info

<< < (62/63) > >>

48X24X48X:
With sudden lock down in China at any time, it's almost certain delivery will be late.

48X24X48X:
2 of my electrical feeder wouldn't work and has the air leakeage sound only when actuated. After making sure it's not the electronics part (pressing the forward and backward button still moves the tape) or the slot/valve on the machine as the issue (swap out with a pneumatic and other working electrical feeder), I opened up the electrical feeder. The tube for the pneumatic signal came off from the pressure sensor inlet. Putting it back solved the issue. Just in case anyone having the same problem.

stefangem:
Hello

I have a SMT550. There are some problems with the software. Now I have the problem, I assembled a printed circuit board and one component was missing. They unhook the component and he assembled it without a component. Which is also correct.

Now I have received the component and put the hook back in, BUT it no longer assembled this component.
What can be the problem?

48X24X48X:
I know you are not a native English speaker, but I'm trying to wrap my head around your sentences but I couldn't comprehend your question.

PartialDischarge:

--- Quote from: stefangem on January 15, 2023, 04:44:59 pm ---Hello

I have a SMT550. There are some problems with the software. Now I have the problem, I assembled a printed circuit board and one component was missing. They unhook the component and he assembled it without a component. Which is also correct.

Now I have received the component and put the hook back in, BUT it no longer assembled this component.
What can be the problem?

--- End quote ---
How did you specifically unhook the component? Doing so from the pcb list by unchecking the mount tick box is the easiest

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version