Author Topic: HWGC P&P machines - Documentation, Discussion and Info  (Read 75054 times)

Offline 48X24X48X

• Frequent Contributor
    • Rocket Scream
Re: HWGC P&P machines - Documentation, Discussion and Info
« Reply #225 on: January 26, 2022, 12:24:06 pm »
Thank to all for the advices. Learning a lot. I plan to use the DU400 in my garage, at least for now. In preparation for the machine, I've installed 24K BTU minisplit heat pump in my garage (heating and cooling modes). I also build a good air treatment system as well, see attached pdf for those, who is interested.
The DU400 is my favourite machine in their lineup. That extra 14 feeder against the 50F is really a good addition and of course that 20 mm maximum component height is very handy if you use a lot of electrolytic or tall connectors. Too bad I don't have the space for it. It would be perfect if it has 6 nozzle though. Although 4 nozzle is enough in most of my use cases but at times when you have 6, you get that extra speed (when it pick 6 components in 1 go) and also that room to allow nozzle size to match exactly the component sizes. For example, 0603 would work with both 503 and 504 but it's more accurate and consistent when used with 503, that's what I noticed. Or you have a larger components but you can only use 505 and so forth. I also notice from your earlier post you mentioned you bought 60 feeder and another 20 electric feeder? The DU400 runs completely on the Fuji NX electrical feeder? I'm sure pneumatic doesn't work on it.

Offline vstrulev

• Contributor
« Reply #226 on: January 26, 2022, 06:44:01 pm »
They shipped Yamaha feeders: both pneumatic and electric. So I guess the same Yamaha as others. Still waiting for the machine. Will be delivered sometime this week. I ordered extra parts as well: steppers for nosles; vacuum generators; belts; and nozzles 5 pieces of each size. Just in case ;-)
« Last Edit: January 26, 2022, 06:59:39 pm by vstrulev »

Offline 48X24X48X

• Frequent Contributor
    • Rocket Scream
« Reply #227 on: January 27, 2022, 12:48:02 am »
The DU400 is my favourite machine in their lineup. That extra 14 feeder against the 50F is really a good addition and of course that 20 mm maximum component height is very handy if you use a lot of electrolytic or tall connectors. Too bad I don't have the space for it. It would be perfect if it has 6 nozzle though. Although 4 nozzle is enough in most of my use cases but at times when you have 6, you get that extra speed (when it pick 6 components in 1 go) and also that room to allow nozzle size to match exactly the component sizes. For example, 0603 would work with both 503 and 504 but it's more accurate and consistent when used with 503, that's what I noticed. Or you have a larger components but you can only use 505 and so forth. I also notice from your earlier post you mentioned you bought 60 feeder and another 20 electric feeder? The DU400 runs completely on the Fuji NX electrical feeder? I'm sure pneumatic doesn't work on it.
Okay, I figured it out. The DU400 and DU800 runs on Yamaha pneumatic and electrical feeders just like the other models. Only the top range DSQ800 runs on Fuji NX electrical feeders. My bad.  ;D But, this seems to be a good thing for anyone owning any of the smaller machine but wanted to upgrade or add another machine in the line to handle taller components or simply wanting to add more feeders. So, we can reuse the feeders!

Offline vstrulev

• Contributor
« Reply #228 on: January 27, 2022, 01:03:46 am »
just clarified with Huawei. DU400 uses Yamaha feeders and DU800 uses NXT feeders. We may update datasheets in the beginning of the thread.

Offline vstrulev

• Contributor
« Reply #229 on: January 27, 2022, 01:32:19 am »
Okay, I figured it out. The DU400 and DU800 runs on Yamaha pneumatic and electrical feeders just like the other models. Only the top range DSQ800 runs on Fuji NX electrical feeders. My bad.  ;D But, this seems to be a good thing for anyone owning any of the smaller machine but wanted to upgrade or add another machine in the line to handle taller components or simply wanting to add more feeders. So, we can reuse the feeders!

Per Liu from Huawei, DU400 uses Yamaha feeders and DU800 uses NXT feeders

Offline 48X24X48X

• Frequent Contributor
    • Rocket Scream
« Reply #230 on: January 27, 2022, 02:46:04 am »
No, DU400 & DU800 uses Yamaha. Only the newest double 4-head DSQ800 uses Fuji NXT feeders.

Offline vstrulev

• Contributor
« Reply #231 on: January 27, 2022, 03:16:19 am »
No, DU400 & DU800 uses Yamaha. Only the newest double 4-head DSQ800 uses Fuji NXT feeders.
Good to know, but here is direct quote from Liu: "[1/26, 17:00] Liu Jiangtao: No, DU400 used Yamaha feeders
[1/26, 17:00] Liu Jiangtao: HW-DU800-96F used NXT "

Offline 48X24X48X

• Frequent Contributor
    • Rocket Scream
« Reply #232 on: January 27, 2022, 03:21:01 am »
My bad. I think you are right. So 2 of their model uses the NXT feeders. Thank you.

Offline vstrulev

• Contributor
« Reply #233 on: January 27, 2022, 03:32:07 am »
No one is bad. We are learning. Especially me since I don't even have the machine yet ;-)

Offline vstrulev

• Contributor
« Reply #234 on: January 28, 2022, 06:39:16 am »
Just a little update to those, who are interested. Received DU400 machine today and sixty feeders. The machine came without electrical feeder support. Make yourself a favor. Buy directly from these guys:

Beijing Huawei Silkroad Electronic Technology Co. Ltd.

not from these people:

Beijing Huawei Guochuang Electronic Technology Co. Ltd.

Company names sound about the same, but these are two different companies. All DU400 machines are equipped with the electric feeder option from the second company and communication is straight forward. Avoid frustration and headache.

Offline 48X24X48X

• Frequent Contributor
    • Rocket Scream
« Reply #235 on: January 28, 2022, 08:10:09 am »
Just a little update to those, who are interested. Received DU400 machine today and sixty feeders. The machine came without electrical feeder support. Make yourself a favor. Buy directly from these guys:

Beijing Huawei Silkroad Electronic Technology Co. Ltd.

not from these people:

Beijing Huawei Guochuang Electronic Technology Co. Ltd.

Company names sound about the same, but these are two different companies. All DU400 machines are equipped with the electric feeder option from the second company and communication is straight forward. Avoid frustration and headache.
You should have read my post on my machine purchase. I gave warning about the electrical feeder somewhere on this thread and on my blog post. I had to give a picture with red color highlight of the electrical port when I bought it from Beijing Glichn. But, at least they are upfront on the base price comes without the electrical port. A few of the reseller ain't that honest and the way it was advertised it makes you think it's included. The company you bought from is actually a just reseller. The amount of wiring will make you think twice to add the wiring yourself but can be done.

Add: you can ask Liu on adding the electrical port. From what I can see from the board to the electrical ports, it is just wires that looks like a big bush going into a bunch of terminal blocks. But, Liu has went back hometown since yesterday, there will be delay for his reply. I'm giving him some time off now.  :-DD
« Last Edit: January 28, 2022, 08:17:13 am by 48X24X48X »

Offline vstrulev

• Contributor
« Reply #236 on: January 28, 2022, 07:43:32 pm »
I've read all the posts and I've read about the issue as well, but after ordgering the machine ;-) From what I got from the seller, the machine is the most adavanced and is latest and greatest. So I assumed it has all the features. Not a big deal. The seller promissed to ship that electrical panels to me for free and asked to pay for shipping. Will see..... Thank you 48X24X48X for all great advices and information and for all the time, you spent writing all this up. Greatly appreciated.

Offline vstrulev

• Contributor
« Reply #237 on: January 29, 2022, 02:31:21 am »
Good time of a day everyone. If someone remembers, please let me know what SSD capacity/size do these machines have (whant to buy the same or close SSD for cloning). I've read regarding dead SSD and want to create a clone of my SSD right at beginning to avoid issues in the future. Thank you in advance.

Offline PartialDischarge

• Super Contributor
« Reply #238 on: January 29, 2022, 04:20:38 am »
Good time of a day everyone. If someone remembers, please let me know what SSD capacity/size do these machines have (whant to buy the same or close SSD for cloning). I've read regarding dead SSD and want to create a clone of my SSD right at beginning to avoid issues in the future. Thank you in advance.
Mine is 120gb but yours may be different, found it as used spare part on a second hand marketplace. Used Macrium to make a clone within the machine itself.

The following users thanked this post: vstrulev

Offline 48X24X48X

• Frequent Contributor
    • Rocket Scream
« Reply #239 on: January 29, 2022, 04:23:43 am »
Just to add, yes backing it up is good. But if everything else fails, Liu will send you a replacement. I saw how they prepare the disk. There's a big stash of them.

The following users thanked this post: vstrulev

Offline vstrulev

• Contributor
« Reply #240 on: January 29, 2022, 03:43:52 pm »
Thank you. I have confidence in Liu. Just want to have an imediate replacement just in case

Offline vstrulev

• Contributor
« Reply #241 on: January 31, 2022, 02:16:38 am »
Just some updates for those who are interested. Got DU400 a couple of days ago. Installed some electrical outlets for SMT and other equipment. Made a good electrical cable with matching plug. Got a good silent air compressor and installed automatic water drain for it. Assembled SMC air treatment system with refrigerated air dryer (see attached schematic if interested). Decided to take some pictures and share in this forum so people, who think about the machine, will have some ideas on how/where/what. Still learning a lot from all you guys. Thank you everyone  :-+
« Last Edit: January 31, 2022, 02:19:13 am by vstrulev »

Offline vstrulev

• Contributor
« Reply #242 on: January 31, 2022, 02:21:15 am »
Mine is 120gb but yours may be different, found it as used spare part on a second hand marketplace. Used Macrium to make a clone within the machine itself.
My DU400 has 120GB as well. Checked today.

Offline AlexBPT

« Reply #243 on: January 31, 2022, 11:22:53 am »
Hello to everyone! I have HGWC GP400 (aka T4SG_50F). On past week I`ve got message:
"System have been blocked since illegal operation to modify system time!"
But I didnt touch any system settings...
And now I cant do anything with machine.
Cause it`s hollidays now in China I cant contact my sales manager. Perhaps someone has experienced something similar and knows how to bypass this block?
Thanks in advance!

Offline SMTech

• Frequent Contributor
« Reply #244 on: January 31, 2022, 12:40:23 pm »
The error message suggests they have put some code in that detects a system date&time change that someone might use to try and extend a trial/license period.
This could be a bug, programmers messing up code involving dates is not exactly uncommon.
The other possibility is the system RTC has reset because of something as simple as a flat battery CMOS/clock battery, I don't have one of these systems but looking for a system settings/clock error at startup might be an indication as could a very incorrect system date time if one is shown elsewhere when it is running. Fixing the date/time could make the error go away and is something you could try/check before anything else. If that works or not depends on what the software did when it detected whatever it thinks it detected.

Offline 48X24X48X

• Frequent Contributor
    • Rocket Scream
« Reply #245 on: January 31, 2022, 02:00:26 pm »
Hello to everyone! I have HGWC GP400 (aka T4SG_50F). On past week I`ve got message:
"System have been blocked since illegal operation to modify system time!"
But I didnt touch any system settings...
And now I cant do anything with machine.
Cause it`s hollidays now in China I cant contact my sales manager. Perhaps someone has experienced something similar and knows how to bypass this block?
Thanks in advance!
Haven't encounter this issue yet. What is the software revision? Looks something like early v8.x.x. Probably there's some bugs.
As much as I wanted to help you now, I'm giving the HWGC guys a break for now.
And it's CNY eve today filled with reunion dinner.
I'll drop them a message but probably at least few days for now, before they start work officially.

Offline mojejapko

« Reply #246 on: February 01, 2022, 07:12:34 pm »
Go to %appdata% and rename SystemPluginWin64 folder. This will reset license data and you will back to demo mode. It is worth to backup this folder when you will receive new serial number.

Offline 48X24X48X

• Frequent Contributor
    • Rocket Scream
« Reply #247 on: February 02, 2022, 05:21:24 am »
The error message suggests they have put some code in that detects a system date&time change that someone might use to try and extend a trial/license period.
This could be a bug, programmers messing up code involving dates is not exactly uncommon.
The other possibility is the system RTC has reset because of something as simple as a flat battery CMOS/clock battery, I don't have one of these systems but looking for a system settings/clock error at startup might be an indication as could a very incorrect system date time if one is shown elsewhere when it is running. Fixing the date/time could make the error go away and is something you could try/check before anything else. If that works or not depends on what the software did when it detected whatever it thinks it detected.
Just got a reply from Liu. It looks like the license you have is a trial 3 month license. Please ask Beijing Glichn as you mentioned GP400 to provide you with a valid key for your machine.

Offline JacksterTopic starter

• Frequent Contributor
    • PCBA.UK
« Reply #248 on: February 02, 2022, 11:35:55 pm »

Correct. It is one of around 7 software licence states that dictate if the licence is valid.

One of the licence types is based on time and date. Any licence that runs over 2035 is perpetual. But the software still checks for time and date.

Offline JanL

• Contributor
« Reply #249 on: February 10, 2022, 08:13:56 am »
Anyone experience with placing MELF components? There are special nozzles like 511 but they need to have the right angle for picking up components? How do I set this?

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf