Electronics > Mechanical & Automation Engineering

ATTACK OF THE ROBOTS!$5K ROBOTS TO REPLACE HUMANS

<< < (3/3)

Reckless:
Hopefully in a few years!  I could use some bouncers and body guards as part of my entourage.    :box:

For now I am looking to replace slave labor.  Countries have been built on harnessing slave labor.  We need robots to work 24/7 without breaks and do work for us. 

I agree with bad robot manufacturers not making quality product.  That's why I am hesitant on Xarm.  I do think these lower tier robots will eventually compete with higher tier in small business segment.  Technology is still advancing in this field so robot turn over rate may be higher as well. 

Reckless:
I want this: https://spectrum.ieee.org/automaton/robotics/industrial-robots/uc-berkeley-blue-low-cost-force-controlled-robot-arm.  I think this might be better than xarm? 

Also, still looking for my army of T-800 clone secret service bodyguards/entourage.   Seriously

coppercone2:
this sounds more like I-robot then Skynet

Reckless:
I agree if they could improve repeatability it woulf have been a contender in industrial applications.  Im surprised they havent figured that out using AI software with camera.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version