Electronics > Mechanical & Automation Engineering

Programm language for robotic

(1/7) > >>

Irukandji:
Hi guys,
i want to learn a programming language. Which language i must learn for programming robots or autonomous cars? Can i learn robotic language with an Arduino?

best regards

ataradov:
C/C++/Python. Arduino - depends on the depth you want to go. You definitely can't do anything close to modern understanding of an "autonomous car", but you can do basic robotics stuff.

techman-001:

--- Quote from: Irukandji on July 19, 2019, 12:15:12 pm ---Hi guys,
i want to learn a programming language. Which language i must learn for programming robots or autonomous cars? Can i learn robotic language with an Arduino?

best regards

--- End quote ---

Forth of course, Arduino is for artists who want a quickly built light display for their ice sculpture etc.

With Forth you can leverage the inbuilt programmer machine interactivity using Words like  " 30 forward", 100 left" for robots,  plus Forth is big in Germany, see the German Forth Org  https://forth-ev.de/

Autonomous cars ? Join Google or Tesla or a university as this isn't a hobby area and would be controlled by all kinds of safety and government regulations.

TK:
For simple robots, probably Arduino is the best option.  For autonomous driving robots: python because of the extensive deep learning frameworks available for python.

Irukandji:
Thanks so much for your help. If i understand it right, it would be helpful to understand python and c or c++ programming language. Plus Forth i never hear that before thanks.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version