Electronics > Metrology

WinGPIB - Windows GPIB App (multi-purpose)

<< < (134/145) > >>

IanJ:

--- Quote from: coromonadalix on October 10, 2023, 03:48:30 pm ---Q: for the creator,  is it possible to start it with only 1 instrument / device  instead of 2 ???   is there a setting ??   it's been a while  since i used this software

--- End quote ---

Yes, you can start either DEV1 or DEV2 or both. Look at the main screen and you'll see option buttons for these.

"CONNECT TO I/O DEVICE 1"
"CONNECT TO I/O DEVICE 2"
"CONNECT TO I/O DEVICES 1 & 2"

Ian.

coromonadalix:
hi thks for the answer    sorry im native french

some comment

i meant to have only 1 device shown  to have a less wide / get a narrower window

instead of  the 2 devices page who is wider   ...

i want to use it on a lappy  but screen size is not practical   loll everything is getting very small ...

thks a lot

oh  the instrument definitions or models ?  are they hard coded in your executable or defined in the config file  next to it ?

oh i saw the GPIBchannels text file

I want to try an hioki bench dmm

IanJ:

--- Quote from: coromonadalix on October 12, 2023, 01:43:42 pm ---hi thks for the answer    sorry im native french

some comment

i meant to have only 1 device shown  to have a less wide / get a narrower window

instead of  the 2 devices page who is wider   ...

i want to use it on a lappy  but screen size is not practical   loll everything is getting very small ...

thks a lot

oh  the instrument definitions or models ?  are they hard coded in your executable or defined in the config file  next to it ?

oh i saw the GPIBchannels text file

I want to try an hioki bench dmm

--- End quote ---

Hi,

The app size is fixed I am afraid. I could 'cheat' and allow re-sizing thus hiding parts of teh GUI, but it's not reall a good way.
I can probably lose about 6% of it's width only if I tried.

Ian.

IanJ:
New version in Post #1 available for download.
WinGPIB_V3_122_full.zip - Fresh install
WinGPIB_V3_122_updated_exe.zip - Updated exe to replace existing
[Virus scanned using BitDefender AntiVirus]

Have made the main GUI slightly smaller (width) to help fitting on low res screens.
Not by much mind you, but every little helps.

Ian.

wutieru:
There are two bugs:
1/ Live Chart TAB SCREEN
when Y-axis scale max is same as Y-axis min, the trend will stop until program restarts.
2/When the text scaling on the monitor is greater than 100%, all text cannot be displayed properly.
by the way,Can you share the communication protocol for temperature  & RH sensors?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version