Electronics > Metrology

ADR1000 availability

<< < (18/20) > >>

TiN:
Seems like ADR1000 happy hour is over and magic chips are sold out at ADI direct store.
Now shopping cart just shows MOQ 100pcs and backorder until end of 2022. Kinda modern tradition with semiconductors now.  :rant:

miro123:

--- Quote from: TiN on December 04, 2021, 06:06:49 am ---Seems like ADR1000 happy hour is over and magic chips are sold out at ADI direct store.
Now shopping cart just shows MOQ 100pcs and backorder until end of 2022. Kinda modern tradition with semiconductors now.  :rant:

--- End quote ---
- Q3 reports shows situations is worsened.  TI was worst of all
 - hopefully  the real ADR1399 and ADR1001 see the light next 3 years

TiN:
ADR1399 is was available , MOQ 18 pcs :)

eplpwr:

--- Quote from: TiN on December 04, 2021, 04:27:36 pm ---ADR1399 is was available , MOQ 18 pcs :)

--- End quote ---

Yes, I put in an order for 18pcs/a tube on 8th of November, but AD still hasn't shipped. At the time, stock was claimed to be >1000 pcs. No feedback from AD at all so far. Two days ago, I filed a support case regarding the non-shipment, waiting for them to come back with an explanation and/or a firm shipping date.

quarks:
just to let you know, I gave up on trying to buy from AD directly and instead managed to get some parts from eevblog members

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version