Electronics > Metrology

ADR1000 availability

<< < (19/20) > >>

eplpwr:

--- Quote from: eplpwr on December 05, 2021, 08:45:28 am ---Yes, I put in an order for 18pcs/a tube on 8th of November, but AD still hasn't shipped. At the time, stock was claimed to be >1000 pcs. No feedback from AD at all so far ...

--- End quote ---

I got my ADR1399's yesterday. AD replied to the support case, but I doubt they did pull some strings - they informed me when the shipment was sent, but their ordering system had informed me before that. Anyway, now I know that these new chips DO exist.  :)

Now, the MOQ for the ADR1000 is kind of problematic. I got some when the MOQ was 5 pcs, but would like a few more, though not 100 pcs (shipped in a very distant future). The current availability problems with components has put me into "hoarding mode"; e.g. if I want to use a zero drift amp in the near future and I see low availability I tend to buy quite a lot to avoid stalling a project - got's me lots of OPAx189 and ADA4522/-3's the other day "just to be safe".  8)

chuckb:
I ordered some ADR1399KHZ on Nov 8th. They have shipped and will deliver Jan 11.

The AD ordering page now shows the ADR1399 as IN STOCK.
Good Luck!

Nixfried:
Mouser is now offering the ADR1399KHZ, they are not in stock but at least you can place your order...
They also have a evaluation kit which seems pretty interesting.

Nixfried:
What a coincidence, five minutes after i posted this i received an email from mouser stating that my order will be shipped on the first of march.
I made my order on the 29th december btw.

ramon:

--- Quote from: Nixfried on January 08, 2022, 08:28:33 am ---Mouser is now offering the ADR1399KHZ, they are not in stock but at least you can place your order...
They also have a evaluation kit which seems pretty interesting.

--- End quote ---

I am trying to find how that board makes any sense at all. The ADR1399H datasheet said 2.67K Rshunt for 15V and best noise. And this evaluation board (ADR1399H-EBZ) has a 1.333 K 0603 100ppm Panasonic ERJ-3EKF1333V (0.10 cents /1pc).

Is this board supposed to be an evaluation board for the ADR1399H to show us all the virtues of an improved LM399? or it was done to show us the LTM3048 that is powering it?

On their web: The board was designed along the lines of a simple “pocket calibrator”

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version