Author Topic: where to sell FLUKE calibration equipment?  (Read 956 times)

Offline MatoTopic starter

• Contributor
where to sell FLUKE calibration equipment?
« on: October 21, 2019, 10:12:41 am »
Hi folks,

I hope this is not the wrong place to ask a question like this. Over the years, I bought some FLUKE and BEAMEX calibration devices.  I worked in a cal LAB for 12 years now, and it was always my dream to have a little calibration labour of my one. The problem is that the thinks that I bought early on are not the thinks I work with.
I bought a FLUKE 743b... and realised I need the Hart protocol. So I purchased a fluke 744, and that solved my problem for a while. Then I bought a Beamex device and realised I like it more, so I stick to it. And now the 743b and 744 are collecting dust.

The same happened with my pressure calibrator stuff. I bought a fluke 700 PTP1 + fluke 700g27 and used it 10x, and that is it... I also have some extraordinary stuff and simply don't know what to do with it.

And this are the devices I think I can sell. Some other exotic staff where I put 5000eur+ only in software options are the hard ones. Any ideas? 

Is E-bay the answer?  :-//

Online coromonadalix

• Super Contributor
Re: where to sell FLUKE calibration equipment?
« Reply #1 on: October 21, 2019, 10:32:46 am »
Try here in the EEVblog   buy sell thread, you wont loose the fees on Ebay ... but after a while if it not sell    push them on Ebay ??

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf