Electronics > Metrology

ESI SR104 spare parts available

(1/2) > >>

manganin:

Genuine SR104 parts:

2x handle
8x rubber foot

These could possibly be leftovers from an SR104 oil bath conversion, but that is just a guess. I got them from a military lab a long time ago. Good condition,  considering the age.

For free to good homes. Except the postage of course.

But "send them all to me" doesn't work here, because my goal is to cure as many patients as possible. So post a picture of your crippled SR104 and tell what is missing.

Not for test equipment dealers etc. These are not for sale, please don't offer money to be the first in the line. Active metrology forum members only.

ManateeMafia:
I have two missing the leatherette handle.

I am not greedy and would be happy with one.

ap:
Hi,

mine does have an aftermarket (and not well fitting) handle. Also, the feet are pretty hard, not elastic. That makes placing it on the table a little bumpy. So if your feet are elastic, I would be interested in these too, if not then they seem to be designed that way and I would not need them.

So if you want, and if I am not too late, would be nice.
Am in Germany. Am on travel the next few days, so may not be able to respond before Saturday.
I can have it picked up by UPS at your place.
Also, if you have a resistor or so to calibrate, I could do as compensation of your efforts.

Thanks

Adrian

manganin:

Both handles seem to have found a new home. (Except one pair of those chrome plated end covers, because ManateeMafia already has them.)

And to keep the process transparent: post your needs here, please no private messages.

--- Quote from: ap on June 15, 2022, 11:45:24 am ---Also, the feet are pretty hard, not elastic. That makes placing it on the table a little bumpy. So if your feet are elastic, I would be interested in these too, if not then they seem to be designed that way and I would not need them.
--- End quote ---

Not brittle hard but not soft either. I don't know if they were different at the time of manufacture 50 years ago. Or is it just that the modern materials are so much better.

MiDi:

--- Quote from: ap on June 15, 2022, 11:45:24 am ---Also, the feet are pretty hard, not elastic. That makes placing it on the table a little bumpy. So if your feet are elastic, I would be interested in these too, if not then they seem to be designed that way and I would not need them.

--- End quote ---

The feet look like Keystone 728.
They are medium hard/bit elastic, got them for my K236/7/8.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version