Electronics > Metrology

LM399 based 10 V reference

<< < (239/240) > >>

Kleinstein:
The trick with 2 capacitors would also suppress the effect of DA, at least to a large part. There is still the DA for the lower capacitor (that still sees the voltage). Because of the usually smaller resistor there, the extra current from DA would have less effect, but could still be an issue for some time. Still more like minutes or hours instead of weeks. Some of the temperature effect can still be there, even with zero voltage at the capacitor.

imo:
The substrate polarization - is the wiring with H- and Anode on the same potential (ground) comparable (in relation to achievable Vref parameters) with the wiring where H- is somewhere at -15V, for example?

eplpwr:

--- Quote from: imo on September 25, 2021, 06:19:58 am ---Where can I find the ADR1399 datasheet?

--- End quote ---

It is now released on the AD website, complete with datasheet Rev 0.

For those of us that have a VAT# the ADR1399KHZ is orderable at US$ 12.88 ea, MOQ 18 pcs. I also saw the "Request samples" button was available, though didn't try it.

maat:

--- Quote from: eplpwr on November 08, 2021, 08:26:17 pm ---I also saw the "Request samples" button was available, though didn't try it.

--- End quote ---

I works  ;D. Delivery date pending...

Cerebus:

--- Quote from: maat on November 09, 2021, 07:44:18 am ---
--- Quote from: eplpwr on November 08, 2021, 08:26:17 pm ---I also saw the "Request samples" button was available, though didn't try it.

--- End quote ---

I works  ;D. Delivery date pending...

--- End quote ---

Yup, it does.  :) I've got "Backorder Allow 48 hours to be scheduled" as the current status.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version