Electronics > Metrology

LM399AH sources

(1/8) > >>

jonpaul:
Hello: Got the fine Keysight 34465A, was testing my Vrefs.

I Have a LM399 ref board made in Germany, with the LM399 and precision opamp buffer to make 10.000V

the 10.00 output is bad, suspect the LM399AH is damaged.

Lots of LM399AH  on epay, all from China, very wary of knockoffs and clones.

How to get an original genuine Linear Technology LM399AH ? How to spot the Chinese Illegal  clones?

Any better refs available pin compatible or otherwise?

Open to offers if any has spares.

Am in USA as well as France.

Many thanks

Jon

TiN:
Mouser has some, just buy from them?

dietert1:
In Germany:
https://www.ebay.de/itm/144082726982?hash=item218bfff046:g:G4cAAOSw7AZgN4RB
We bought from him before, no problem.

Regards, Dieter

Kleinstein:
From my limited experience the LM399 are not all the same, but the A version is not fundamentally better. Chances are it is just a slightly tighter screened (for TC, but hardly for noise or drift) selection.
If you need a really good one, one would need to do a burn in with a few and than select the best, based on noise and drift - the TC is usually good enough anyway, also for the non A version.

As long as they are available from a known reliable source there is little need to buy cheap and risc getting fakes or the left overs after a slection process.
Reclaimed chips may already have some burn in done, but I would not trust the A very much an a part from China.

jonpaul:
Rebonjour a tous! Mille mercis,

As new owner of the Keysight 34465A, I am a newcomer to the world of the Volt nuts and references.

0/  Here is the circuit being used, I added a 12V pre-regulator.

1/ Is there a better grade of LM399, than the AH, I  need the metal can 4 pin inside heat shield.

2/ For better accuracy/lower drift what other Vref to consider that can have similar Vout?

Ciao!

Jon

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version