Electronics > Metrology

Measuring nanoamps and below like a Ninja

<< < (68/77) > >>

shodan@micron:
About GLIN v.2:
Still in progress... Output PCB ready(LPF + programmable amplifier + protection circuits), digital PCB and front panel arrived.

shodan@micron:
Local PCB factory delivered today last PCBs and stencils.
Internal power source updated to tantalum capacitors.
In this weekend must be delivered these tantalum capacitors and i hope to assembly all PCBs together :popcorn:

shodan@micron:
For attoamps Ninja: Low current reference of VNIIFTRI Metrology institute, 1976y.

https://ampnuts.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/06/technika_electrometrii2_translation.pdf

A.M.Ilukovich "Technique of electrometry"
© Energiya Publishing house, 1976.
Pages 262-263

shodan@micron:
UPD: "Indirect method" shows into V7-45 performance verification procedure:
--------CUT----------
On subranges 10-10...10-14A use the differentiator D1 of the EK1-6 calibrator, and on subrange 10-15A - the differentiator D3.

As in the differentiator D3 the so-called non-stationary differentiating capacitor, is used by electrode of the output of the differentiator and the input electrode of the V7-45 voltmeter, the differentiator D3 demands preliminary calibration.

To carry out calibration of the differentiator D3 in the following sequence:
1 - check the indication of the V7-45 voltmeter on the subrange 10-14A, giving from the EK1-6 calibrator via the differentiator D1 current 10-14A.
2 - Replace the differentiator D1 with the differentiator D3 and repeat check on the subrange 10-14A, giving current from the calibrator to EK1-6 of the 9.999∙10-15. Rotation of the axis "CALIBRE" resistor on the differentiator D3 to achieve that indications of the V7-45 voltmeter in both cases did not differ more, than for the 1%.
Then to pass to check of the error of measurement on subrange 10-15A. To set controlled current and high-speed performance according to tab. 9.4.
--------CUT----------
It very similar to VNIIFTRI method, except small changes. That means, UUT must be tested on point 10-14A with classic "stationary dual electrode capacitor". After that directly on input installs non-stationary differentiating capacitor, and tuned on highest ramp speed x10 exactly to same current 10-14A. It means non-stationary differentiating capacitor tuned as closer as possible to:
Cnon-stationary=Cclassic/10.
After that ramp speed is slow down to normal value, and performance verification of range 10-15A and less can be started.

guenthert:
     I noticed that the Russian word for voltage has been translated into 'tension'.  I've seen the same in other documents (google-)translated from Chinese.  I found that amusing, as the German word for both tension and voltage is 'Spannung'.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version