Electronics > Metrology

Solartron 7075 Cable and Displays

(1/3) > >>

tggzzz:
It looks like my Solartron 7075 has given up the ghost; I can't be bothered to try to fix it.

Since it is old and big, I doubt that it is worth shipping costs. But it does have two things that people might want and which it would be cheaper to ship:

* the input cable, Lemo connector, 4 wires + banana sockets, shield
* working Panaplex displays on a circuit board
Any comments?

TAMHAN:
Hello,
sorry for the slow reply.

I always need an extra meter, there is still space in the pit of despair. Would you want to ship it to my Vienna office?

tggzzz:

--- Quote from: TAMHAN on October 04, 2016, 03:03:19 am ---Hello,
sorry for the slow reply.

I always need an extra meter, there is still space in the pit of despair. Would you want to ship it to my Vienna office?

--- End quote ---

I would consider that, but be aware that it is no longer a meter. Is is broken, defunct, deceased, an ex-meter :)

I suspect the only salvageable bits are the display/driver and the cable; I presume the analog circuits are beyond repair.

Dave:
Is there any chance that Solartron 7071/7081 might be using the same connector? There aren't many pictures of the 7075 available online, but the input jack seems to have the same pin arrangement, just rotated.

I have a Solartron 7081 which I scored on an auction quite some time ago, but it didn't come with any accessories, so I'd be very happy to take the cable off your hands if it happens to be the right type. :)

Kleinstein:
Unless damaged by something like really high energy over-voltage (thus larger burnt areas) or a significant to high supply, chances are good that damage in the analog section is repairable.

Depending on the parts that are broken one may not get full specs easy, but at least close. The good thing is that schematics are available and mainly of the shelf parts.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version