Author Topic: Winchester SRE20H13JTC or M28748/8 connectors for Efratom M-100 Rb Oscillator  (Read 624 times)

Offline notfaded1Topic starter

• Frequent Contributor
So I have a couple of these military version Rb's.  They are very similar to the civilian FRK-S which I also have one of.  They have a Winchester connector on the top of them for all the 20 pins that carry the signals and power.  I figured I'd look for the matching connectors to make some cables.  Up to this point I've been using my own wires with female aviation crimp connectors for each pin.  I found a place that had 6 of the civilian connectors the SRE ones.  I asked for a quote for two of them.  I was shocked to find out the connectors are $334.75 each so $669.60 for the two connectors that mate to my M-100's.  I think unless anyone knows of any other sources for either of these that I may skip this route.

This is what it looks like.

Bill
.ılılı..ılılı.
notfaded1

Offline chuckb

• Frequent Contributor
The Mil Spec Part Number M28748/8 crosses to a Vishay MME25-0201P1. They are not in stock at Mouser (12 week lead time) but they are only $65. So that's one step closer to an actual connector.

https://www.mouser.com/ProductDetail/Vishay-Dale/MME25-0201P1?qs=%2Fha2pyFadui7UPLq3PhQjPB2oZ1wFBplKknUkToN90rmzWPQA2%252B5rg%3D%3D

I sent a PM with other ideas.

The following users thanked this post: notfaded1

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf