Electronics > Metrology

Yokogawa 7651 Programmable DC Source

<< < (4/5) > >>

maxwell3e10:
Grounding pin 32 of the card connector, which is left open in the 7563 meter, fixes the problem so maximum possible capacity is recognized. Apparently the size of the card is determined not by a voltage but by scanning of the memory. For reference here is the picture of the insides of the card. I can post the pinout of the card if there is interest in replicating it.

ch_scr:
That would be very kind of you, I would be interested to see how "far off" my guess on the pinout was. But in replicating the cards - the tiny, non-standard connector would be the real roadblock anyway? Modifying the instrument for a different one might be of limited practicality.

aronake:
Anyone tried to pimp one of these with a better voltage reference, say LM399?

Any views on linearity?

DavidKo:

--- Quote from: maxwell3e10 on November 07, 2022, 04:30:21 am ---Grounding pin 32 of the card connector, which is left open in the 7563 meter, fixes the problem so maximum possible capacity is recognized. Apparently the size of the card is determined not by a voltage but by scanning of the memory. For reference here is the picture of the insides of the card. I can post the pinout of the card if there is interest in replicating it.

--- End quote ---

How do you verify, that the card is working? I have some flash type memory card and seems to me that the device does not detect it (it does not have metal contact on the top of the card).

maxwell3e10:
You have to issue a command to initialize the card first, after that one can save data and save setup to it on the 7563.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version