Author Topic: ATWINC1500 doesn't receive HTTP Body  (Read 469 times)

Offline semir-tTopic starter

• Regular Contributor
ATWINC1500 doesn't receive HTTP Body
« on: May 27, 2024, 02:03:32 pm »
Hi everyone.

I have custom board with GD32F303 and ATWINC1500. I managed to port the driver for ATWINC and I can connect to local WiFi network. Issue I have is that I can't seem to receive any HTTP data.

This is an info avout ATWINC1500 firmware and driver version that I get printed out:
Code: [Select]
Firmware ver   : 19.4.4
Min driver ver : 19.3.0
Curr driver ver: 19.4.4
I know that there is newer ATWINC firmware version but I woud like to avoid upgrading ATWINC if possible.

My code is based on the http_downloader_example and I can provide any part that you think it could be helpfull.

For testing purpose I created the simple python server which echos the received header as body of the response package. The issue that I have is that I receive the Header of the response:
HTTP/1.0 200 OK                       
Server: BaseHTTP/0.6 Python/3.10.12   
Date: Mon, 27 May 2024 13:58:13 GMT   
Content-type: text/plain             
Content-Length: 123 

But the Body is never received.  I even went inside the driver and I a printed the expect body char and received:
Body[0][123]
Any help or suggestions would be appreciated.

Offline semir-tTopic starter

• Regular Contributor
Re: ATWINC1500 doesn't receive HTTP Body
« Reply #1 on: May 27, 2024, 08:41:45 pm »
I had development board with newer version of firmware. I tested it and it had same result.

Then just to be sure I tried with my phone as I AP and device started receiving data. So it looks like that somehow my router blocks the traffic to ATWINC :palm:

Does anyone have an idea how could I solve this issue with my router, possibly on the ATWINC side ?

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf