Author Topic: ATSHA204 -> XplainedPro SAMD21 without AT88CKSCKT  (Read 510 times)

Offline FrancTopic starter

• Regular Contributor
ATSHA204 -> XplainedPro SAMD21 without AT88CKSCKT
« on: January 20, 2023, 11:39:37 pm »
Hello everyone!

I'm trying to connect one ATSHA204 to Xplained Pro SAMD21 . After some searching I found the 88CKSCKTSOIC_XPRO accessory for that.
Also I found this Blog https://phillystutorials.blogspot.com/2019/07/atsha204a-full-tutorial.html

Using Atmel Studio 7 I did upload the Phill's firmware to Xplained Pro and it worked very well. (pictures attached)

I would like to use the ACES CE of Microchip for checking out and understand some functios more of this device and I don't have the 88CKSCKTSOIC_XPRO, as I'm needing just for some tests, i don't want spend  U$100.

I tried to connect the the ATSHA204 directly to EXT1 tracking the PINs using this schematic below but no success, the ACES doesn't recognize the ATSHA204 (Picture attached) https://ww1.microchip.com/downloads/aemDocuments/documents/SCBU/ProductDocuments/BoardDesignFiles/AT88CKSCKTSOIC-XPRO-Design-Documentation.pdf

My question is, anyone got success for ACES using directly to ATSHA204 without AT88CKSCKTSOIC accessory?
I'm in doubt about SW2 bottom and worried burn my xplained.

Thankss!!!
Paulo

Offline FrancTopic starter

• Regular Contributor
Re: ATSHA204 -> XplainedPro SAMD21 without AT88CKSCKT
« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2023, 02:29:36 pm »
Just updating.
AT88CK accessory has one ATSHA204 for client validation in PCB , so, we can't connect ATSHA204 directly fo XplainedPro Ext1 and ACES. (picture attached)

Thanks all!!

Offline JoeyG

• Regular Contributor
Re: ATSHA204 -> XplainedPro SAMD21 without AT88CKSCKT
« Reply #2 on: January 24, 2023, 02:44:35 am »
if you have no luck  create a support ticket at www.microchip.com/support

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf