Electronics > Microcontrollers

Atmel ARMs

(1/4) > >>

richcj10:
I have a project requiring a lot more punch than a 8bit avr.
I would like to work with some ARM stuff.
I was wondering if anyone has dabbled in ARM and what thins I should look for and look out for.

Thanks

Rick

mikeselectricstuff:
NXP has a good range, even some in DIP (allegedly - not sure if any have been seen in the wild yet)

BravoV:

--- Quote from: mikeselectricstuff on May 31, 2012, 04:10:44 pm ---NXP has a good range, even some in DIP (allegedly - not sure if any have been seen in the wild yet)

--- End quote ---

Huh ? ARM in DIP ? WHERE ? ? ...<drooling>....

baljemmett:

--- Quote from: BravoV on May 31, 2012, 04:32:17 pm ---
--- Quote from: mikeselectricstuff on May 31, 2012, 04:10:44 pm ---NXP has a good range, even some in DIP (allegedly - not sure if any have been seen in the wild yet)

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

http://www.nxp.com/products/microcontrollers/cortex_m0/lpc1100_x_l/LPC1114FN28.html

"Status: Samples available", but no distributors listed with stock.  The 'request samples' buttons takes me to a page telling me samples are only available to customers with direct purchase agreements, and everybody else should go through a distributor, so I daren't click any further than that!

(Looking through the distributor list, only Future Electronics even list the product -- the quoted price is rather interesting, although the MOQ makes it a bit pointless for general dicking-around use.)

sacherjj:

--- Quote from: baljemmett on May 31, 2012, 04:44:52 pm ---
--- Quote from: BravoV on May 31, 2012, 04:32:17 pm ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

http://www.nxp.com/products/microcontrollers/cortex_m0/lpc1100_x_l/LPC1114FN28.html

"Status: Samples available", but no distributors listed with stock.  The 'request samples' buttons takes me to a page telling me samples are only available to customers with direct purchase agreements, and everybody else should go through a distributor, so I daren't click any further than that!

(Looking through the distributor list, only Future Electronics even list the product -- the quoted price is rather interesting, although the MOQ makes it a bit pointless for general dicking-around use.)

--- End quote ---

So customers most likely to wanting to use their chip in DIP form are least likely to be able to. BRILLIANT!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version