Electronics > Microcontrollers

BDI2000 Firmware

(1/6) > >>

bodger73:
Hi All,

Does anyone have the firmware for the arm9 version of the Abatron BDI2000?

I have scoured the web and tried emailing the US reseller USI without any response. Abatron who originally produced it have long since ceased trading and there doesn't seem to be a repository anywhere still active with the software still on it.
The only place I could find it is on a Swiss university website, and you need to be on their intranet to download it.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thankyou

amyk:

--- Quote from: bodger73 on January 07, 2019, 09:59:09 am ---Hi All,

Does anyone have the firmware for the arm9 version of the Abatron BDI2000?

I have scoured the web and tried emailing the US reseller USI without any response. Abatron who originally produced it have long since ceased trading and there doesn't seem to be a repository anywhere still active with the software still on it.
The only place I could find it is on a Swiss university website, and you need to be on their intranet to download it.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thankyou

--- End quote ---
If you're referring to the inf004.ntb.ch server, that has a public IP, but it isn't responding on the common ports. Maybe you could ask them?

rsjsouza:
Not long ago I replied to a very similar question about a BDI2000. I have a pod here, but unfortunately the supplied CDs I have do not not contain any supporting software. Searches around the internet are completely void.

Fohdeesha:
sorry for the bump, but for anyone needing it, I did eventually track down arm9 firmware for the bdi2000, just PM me. I do however need the PPC400 (b20pp4gd.exe) firmware, if anyone can help me out

carl0s:
Any use? http://xdel.ru/downloads/bdigdb/

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version