Author Topic: Mainland Chinese 32-bit MCU's, MPU's and FPGA's Megathread  (Read 19531 times)

Offline josfemova

• Contributor
  • Tropical FW dev
Re: Mainland Chinese 32-bit MCU's, MPU's and FPGA's Megathread
« Reply #50 on: April 10, 2024, 03:45:56 am »
Is there a digikey/mouser equivalent for chips listed in this thread?

I know I can usually get ESP32s from Digikey, but from time to time one or two are export controlled and my orders get canceled - happened with xiao esp32-s3 sense and esp32-h2 devkits.

Only supplier for devboards I have used to circumvent this is the chinese seeeduino warehouse but I was wondering if there was another digikey like website.

Offline zilp

• Regular Contributor
Re: Mainland Chinese 32-bit MCU's, MPU's and FPGA's Megathread
« Reply #51 on: April 10, 2024, 04:49:41 am »
Is there a digikey/mouser equivalent for chips listed in this thread?

I know I can usually get ESP32s from Digikey, but from time to time one or two are export controlled and my orders get canceled - happened with xiao esp32-s3 sense and esp32-h2 devkits.

Only supplier for devboards I have used to circumvent this is the chinese seeeduino warehouse but I was wondering if there was another digikey like website.

Well ... LCSC? I mean, I haven't checked the specific chips, but LCSC is a Chinese distributor that sells a lot of Chinese and Taiwanese chips.

Offline kaevee

• Regular Contributor
Re: Chinese 32-bit MCU's Megathread
« Reply #52 on: April 10, 2024, 02:56:16 pm »
thanks for the reply, do we have a sub 0.5$ part for replacing STM32F030KT6? note that the pinout is not important, since we can design a NEW PCB, I need something in the 0.5$ price range with at least 32KB Flash and 4K RAM

Checkout Arm Cortex-M0+ MCUs from TI.

https://www.ti.com/microcontrollers-mcus-processors/arm-based-microcontrollers/arm-cortex-m0-mcus/products.html

You have many options starting at $0.35 for 32KB Flash and 4KB SRAM

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf