EEVblog® Electronics Community Forum

Electronics => Microcontrollers => Topic started by: Chris56000 on January 21, 2026, 04:19:45 pm

Title: Eazy 8051 Programmer Software
Post by: Chris56000 on January 21, 2026, 04:19:45 pm
. .  .Is there anybody who can get me the file "EZ Programmer Creation Materials.RAR" (926KB) from this webpage here please?

http://www.diybcq.com/thread-228-1-1.html (http://www.diybcq.com/thread-228-1-1.html)

 . .It wants me to login with one of those daft Chinese "QQ" logins you can't get in the UK, and I cant tell from the linked webpage how you're supposed to create an account!

Chris Williams
Title: Re: Eazy 8051 Programmer Software
Post by: oPossum on January 21, 2026, 08:00:25 pm
Create an account:  http://www.diybcq.com/member.php?mod=register (http://www.diybcq.com/member.php?mod=register)
Title: Re: Eazy 8051 Programmer Software
Post by: IOsetting on January 26, 2026, 02:38:49 am
.rar file is not allowed so I have to compress it to zip.
I am not sure if you can run it, the post says it supports windows xp only
Title: Re: Eazy 8051 Programmer Software
Post by: Chris56000 on January 26, 2026, 12:23:10 pm
. . .Thank you for that Sir!

. . .I have a PDF editor I can use to help me translate the Chinese documents into English!

Chris Williams