Author Topic: GigaDevice RISC-V microcontroller  (Read 17783 times)

Offline EEVblog

• Administrator
    • EEVblog
Re: GigaDevice RISC-V microcontroller
« Reply #100 on: May 05, 2021, 01:09:43 am »
This is a thread I hope does not get locked, or derailed so much that informative posters go elsewhere. I enjoy reading threads where I can leave feeling more informed about some topic.

It will get locked if people don't stop it. That includes this post, there is no need to say "don't lock this thread", just don't say anyting at all and simply post on-topic content or nothing at all.
I know that ironically I'm doing the same thing, but I'm trying to explain the best approach to say nothing at all and simply make on-topic posts.
This is now the 5th off-topic post since I asked people to keep it on topic, and I deleted one yet people still didn't get it |O
« Last Edit: May 05, 2021, 01:12:18 am by EEVblog »

Offline technix

• Super Contributor
  • From Shanghai With Love
    • My Untitled Blog
« Reply #101 on: May 05, 2021, 01:39:14 am »
NOTE: This message has been deleted by the forum moderator EEVblog for being against the forum rules and/or at the discretion of the moderator as being in the best interests of the forum community and the nature of the thread.
If you believe this to be in error, please contact the moderator involved.
An optional additional explanation is:
« Last Edit: May 05, 2021, 02:10:49 am by EEVblog »

Offline EEVblog

• Administrator
    • EEVblog
« Reply #102 on: May 05, 2021, 02:12:09 am »
I will keep deleting every off-topic post in this thread until either people leanr, or it's filled and completely ruined with "post removed messages"  |O

Offline technix

• Super Contributor
  • From Shanghai With Love
    • My Untitled Blog
« Reply #103 on: May 05, 2021, 03:02:22 am »
I'm gonna leave one message as the guy that got the first post deletion here:

PLEASE DISCUSS THE GD CHIPS IN ITS VANILLA FORM (or any other products from any brand, country or source) ON ITS OWN MERITS ONLY. Comparing and contrasting with competitor parts is part of discussion on its own merits, but talking about the place of origin or the work conditions of the engineers created it is not. Chip remarking is not in the scope of this thread although GD is a common victim of this.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf